Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    count me in too.. my goal will be to lose 10 pounds.. i m 191 currently. would love to be 181 by halloween..

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]2489944.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • livnlife
    Options
    I'm definitely in I could use the motivation. My current weight is 248.7 so 5% would be 12.4, I'll just round it up to 13. :smile:
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    ok I have never done a challenge and I will try anything to boost my weight loss right now

5'3"
    182 lbs - 5% ( 9.1 lbs) = 172.9 lbs.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options

One more thing, I don't have a pedometer, any other suggestions on how to track the distance, or should I look for one?

PUMPED !!!!!!
    if you know the route you go on you can punch it into mapmyrun.com and it tells you the distance you have Gone :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My current challenge ends on October 7, so this is great to help keep me motivated until the end of October! Then I suppose I will have to find another challenge... The cycle continues!

Anyway, here are my stats:

current weight: 145.8
    goal weight for challenge (less than 5%, but I have less than 5% to lose): 140.0
  • ktj9013
    Options
    I am definitely up for this....I am new so what better way to get started....5% for me would be 8.5 lbs going from 171 to 162.5 which is only 5lbs shy of my goal weight!

CW:171
    GW for challenge 162.5
    UGW:158
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I'd like to join if there is still room!
    5% of my current weight would be 10.6 lbs so I'm going to round it up to 11lbs.

Definitely with VeganGal84 - I'm in her group as well and would like to keep up after that one ends!
  • deneanne88
    Options
    I'd love to join if there's still room! I definitely need the accountability. My 5% would be 12 lbs. I would love to lose that by Halloween!
  • lorie1282
    lorie1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in my current weight is 164 so I will be looking at 9 to lose. I need the motivation.
  • olso2255
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 175

So I am looking for a 9 pound loss.

So excited for my first challenge!
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Was going to wait for the 19th to post a SW but I guess I'll do it now to follow the trend (and make it easier for elana1987)

SW: 132
    GW (a bit less than 5% so I'll use it): 125
  • suehey
    Options
    I want to join. I will need to lose 8.4 lbs by halloween. I think I can do it.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    HI,

I think I'd like to try this too currently doing another challenge but I can add one more plus tis one is longer! I currently weigh 135.5 so 5% would be 6.75, I will be happy with 5-7 lbs since I'm losing slower now that Im close to my ideal weight, and I can try my hardest to do 100 miles which I think is about 16.5-17 miles per week, currently I'm doing about 12-15 miles per week jogging, can that include biking if so piece of cake!!!
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    For all who are interested in adding the challenge banner to their signatures (like in mine) I will attempt to explain this clearly.

Here is the URL :

mAaAy.jpg

Go to your signature page and paste that to it. Then change the IMG to lowercase img.

Then space it so you skip a line between the IMG part and the actual URL. If I type it out here, it will post the picture so I'll have to substitute xxx for img but otherwise it should look like this:

[xxx]

http://i.imgur.com/mAaAy.jpg

[/xxx]

Feel free to post with any questions and I'll try to help!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    thankyou for explaining how to add the banner
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want in, Please.....current weight is 220 so 5% would put me at 11 lbs to lose. I can totally do this!!! :happy:
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OOOOH My first week, and my first challenge!!!! Count me in, i'd love to play. I'm still working out the quirks for my weight/goal/percentage but i'm sure i'll gain access to a real scale by the 19th and the extra support and motivation would be fantastic!
    Let's Change This Costume!!!
    :)
  • DawnLosing
    Options
    Can't wait to start... thank you for putting this together!!!
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :sad: I can't make the banner work! Dang
  • missliz89
    missliz89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!