Bingo anyone?

Options
Tried the Bingo game today. I will have a Bingo after dinner today. A Bingo without any free spaces. Yeah for me.

Replies

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Not sure what you're referring to...some new feature I'm unaware of, or some new trending thing?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,520 Member
    Options
    You mean this?

https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/healthy-habits-bingo-challenge/

That’s rather a sweet setup and makes you think. I thought this might be yet another crazy Instagram diet!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    That looks like fun. :) But I'd need motivation to complete it. Many of the things shown are what I do anyways. However, I'm not inclined to try Kefir unless there's a great incentive for doing so. :)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,520 Member
    Options
    I was making homemade kefir for a while, but it got ahead of me. That stuff matures quick!

But it was fabulous for baking. Made the lightest cupcakes, biscuits, pancakes ever!

It was a little too strong for my smoothies, though.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I like kefir, was meaning to try to homemake some. Have been experimenting with homemade yogurt.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all kefir sold in Germany, the Netherlands and a few other countries around is not really kefir as it lacks the necessary bacteria. Just saying. Other than this: Looks like fun!