Jillian Michael’s: Killer Buns & Thighs DVD- Let’s Tackl

Options
Hi There pals, I know many of us have already received our JM, Killer Buns & Thighs DVD & some have even given it a test run!! But, because not EVERYONE has received their dvd yet, we’re going to wait until Wednesday (9/14) to begin!

To be a part of this group effort, here’s what you need to do! Respond to this post with:

-Your starting weight(Optional)

-Your initial measurement of both thighs & hips (Also keep a record for yourself)

After we get a final count of all those interested, we’ll create another topic on the message board with all participants!! This topic will be titled “JILLIAN MICHAELS: KILLER BUNS & THIGHS DVD **CLOSED GROUP**”

We’re not competing against one another, there are no prizes (except killer buns & thighs, LOL)… we are simply here to support one another while we take on JM’s newest challenge! Doing this together will be a lot more fun than doing it alone!

We will commit to:

- doing the dvd a minimum of 4 times a week( We have no specific days you can do it any day of the week as long as it is 4 days)

-updating our weight and hip & thigh measurements on a bi-weekly basis

-supporting one another as we tackle the BEAST!!!

Once I have received everyone response. I will compile a list of everyone participating and feel free to friend one another so that we can give lots of support. Otherwise we would come to the topic and just show one another our 100% support (We will need it lol)...Too Add pals is optional.....

LET’S DO THIS!!!!!

Replies

• rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I started this DVD about 4 days ago and it's a killer! I love it!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello Stacy Brown here with beginning measurements of:

Hips: 41
    Thigh (r): 23
    Thigh (l): 23
    Waist: 29

I am ready to tackle the beast.. :-)
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I started this DVD about 4 days ago and it's a killer! I love it!

Me too! you should still join. It's just support for each other not a competition......it would be great to have you.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    sounds awesome I am patiently waiting for mine to come in the mail any day ... I am starting another round of the shred today but plan on doing KB&T in Nov. will keep an eye out on your group to see your results. Good luck everyone!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I started this DVD today. Would love to join this group! I will take my measurements and report back!:happy:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    love, love, love it!!!!! you know i'm in!!!!! gonna go home & do my measurements tonite & i will reply again :wink:
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I will respond with my measurements later. I just wanted to say I'm excited about this week!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    I started today and I am definelly in to do the program with the group.

Measurement
    Hips 41
    Thighs 24
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You guys just don't know how excited I am...What is hotter than your bottom half looking toned in all the right places!! Let's get it baby!
  • lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay. You gals I'm definitely in. However, I didn't know about it till now so where do I get the dvd? Can I go buy it or only order it? Let me know, if only order, I will try to express it.
    Trece
  • ginny5775
    ginny5775 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll update later with my measurements!! :D
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Okay. You gals I'm definitely in. However, I didn't know about it till now so where do I get the dvd? Can I go buy it or only order it? Let me know, if only order, I will try to express it.
    Trece

I hear you can buy it at Target and Walmart has it( most people have been saying walmart is out) but it is online at walmart, amazon, and overstock.com.....Yes this is definitely going to be a winner...
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    will add measurements later tonight
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Will record measurements tonight.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    GoldenGirl1979 here!!

right thigh- 21.5 inches
    left thigh- 21.5 inches
    hips- 39 inches

ready to get started!!!!! woohoo :drinker:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyyyy Gemini in the houuuuuuuuuseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right Thigh-22 1/2 inches
    Left Thight-22 1/2 inches
    Hips-40 inches
    Waist-30.5 inches
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh I'm in! I was considering going back to the gym b/c I haven't found a workout I could use to work my thighs the way I want them to. So, here I am! Let's Go!!!

Right thigh- 24.5 inches
    Left thigh- 24.5 inches
    Hips- 41 inches
    Waist: 37.5

I ordered my DVD last night! Can't wait to Start!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did Level 1 two days ago and I still feel it today. It's a good one! Will have to post back with my measurements.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements:

Hips: 40.5
    Right Thigh: 22 1/4
    Left Thigh: 22.0

I did day 2 this morning and my upper back thighs are sore today. I can feel the burn in them! Good luck everyone.
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yay!! So excited to get this going!!!
    Right thigh: 23
    Left thigh: 23
    Hips: 41.5
    Waist: 27.5