Need to get motivated AGAIN!!!!!!

Options
Okay, just got back from a quick vacation to Florida and haven't been sticking to any plan at all!!!
It's only been 3 weeks since I've joined and I lost all willpower. I am very upset with myself and will definitely start all over tomorrow. I need to stay on track this time. Asthma is kicking my butt and I need to get this weight off and start moving!!!! Any motivational tips will greatly be appreciated!!!!!:cry:

Replies

• pattyhergs
    pattyhergs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, just got back from a quick vacation to Florida and haven't been sticking to any plan at all!!!
    It's only been 3 weeks since I've joined and I lost all willpower. I am very upset with myself and will definitely start all over tomorrow. I need to stay on track this time. Asthma is kicking my butt and I need to get this weight off and start moving!!!! Any motivational tips will greatly be appreciated!!!!!:cry:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    You should just think of something that will make you want to stick to your diet!! for example i keep thinking about summer coming and the cute clothes i want to buy but i cant wear them unless i lose weight!!!LOL

You just need to think of that one thing that your going to push for and not make you give up!!!:happy: hope i helped a little.