Clothing Victory, with pics

Options
Two and a half years ago, I was working hard to lose weight. I had a part-time job at a clothing store and I found a size 18 blouse that I liked. I kept trying it on and determined to buy it as a reward as soon as it fit. By the time it went on clearance, I was able to wear it. I wore it to my husband's piano recital in May 2009.

I continued losing weight and got down to 230 pounds when I found out I was pregnant. My first doctor's office weigh-in said 234. Anyway, I only gained 15 pounds during pregancy and lost most of it easily. Then I did my student teaching and gained it all back plus a little extra. In June, I weighed 255 pounds.

I've been working out like crazy since June 21 and counting calories since late July. Today, I weighed 240 pounds. I looked through my closet for something to wear on my 67-month anniversary tonight. The size 18 blouse fits, along with a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear in ages.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150376868010815.406777.526075814&l=be5b2e26b4&type=1

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!