🙋‍♀️ 🥰
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

I tend to be drawn to Sag and Gemini but am not compatible with them. My best friends are Scorpio and Pisces. My man is a Virgo.

Astrology is real!

But this is pretty much everyone, no?

How is this everyone?

Ikr... Like I ask myself this all the time 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

LOL knowing Jesse... yes and yes.
    Jesse sounds like a real *kitten* 😂

Jesse is *KITTEN* breath of fresh air

Inhale me Baby 😘😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

I tend to be drawn to Sag and Gemini but am not compatible with them. My best friends are Scorpio and Pisces. My man is a Virgo.

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

Hey... Who told 😂...
    These people 🥰...
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

And I honestly don't know what it is 😂...
    I'm going to name it right now... Dude I'm like a double entendre, wrapped in a play on words, lying on a bed of sarcastic wit... 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Sometimes.... Most of the time I'm just lame 😒😂

Typical Gemini then. Absolute poster boy for Gemini 😂

Gemini Gemini Virgo... So I like to think I bring a touch of that adorable innocence 🥰...
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

Hey... Who told 😂...
    These people 🥰...
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

I'm going to name it right now... Dude I'm like a double entendre, wrapped in a play on words, lying on a bed of sarcastic wit... 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Gemini Gemini Virgo... So I like to think I bring a touch of that adorable innocence 🥰...

Double Gemini?! Oh the horror 😱🤪

I’m just playin with ya, I love me a Gemini ❤️

• terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    W
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

Hey... Who told 😂...
    These people 🥰...
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

n0mu8bfeucrx.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    terrordawg wrote: »
    W
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

Hey... Who told 😂...
    These people 🥰...
    Cancer Sun
    Virgo Rising
    Aries Moon

Astrology is real!

How is this everyone?

Is this sarcasm?
    Are you a Gemini?

n0mu8bfeucrx.gif

th?id=OGC.f9d6a5b723515e0319e15cb1b58f35e0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fWoEZxtGrkzzjOEqqRp%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=jEcOq356a%2b2jd1B0D6Sb5T9IGhxopqQfEJgRIOMkxko%3d
    ❤️
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Sun in Capricorn. Moon in Scorpio. Capricorn rising with venus and mercury in Aquarius.
    I've been doing this stuff since I was 17 and I'm surrounded by people who are deeply in to it.

Eta- Mars in saggitarius :*
  • afelonsworld85
    afelonsworld85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a Libra :)

I seem to always be attracted to Leos and Aries <3
    I attract Capricorns but they always end up being Fbois for me. >:)

Was married to a Pisces and that did NOT go well. :|
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I was watching a tiktok last night that used a website to search celebs with your same top 3 (sun, moon, asc) signs in common and you’re supposed to resemble them a bit.
    Well I got a match and idk about looking like her but we have almost the exact same birth chart. Same day, year and very close in time. The big difference is I was born on the east coast and she was on the west coast. Eerie! I didn’t expect it to be so similar!
  • Velvetpixels
    Options
    Sun in Capricorn. Moon in Scorpio. Capricorn rising with venus and mercury in Aquarius.
    I've been doing this stuff since I was 17 and I'm surrounded by people who are deeply in to it.

Oh cool, me too. My mum taught me (her moon is in Scorpio). My sun is Scorpio, cancer rising and moon in Pisces. Strangely, all the people I’ve been closest to in life have Scorpio moons.

• Velvetpixels
    Options
    I was watching a tiktok last night that used a website to search celebs with your same top 3 (sun, moon, asc) signs in common and you’re supposed to resemble them a bit.
    Well I got a match and idk about looking like her but we have almost the exact same birth chart. Same day, year and very close in time. The big difference is I was born on the east coast and she was on the west coast. Eerie! I didn’t expect it to be so similar!

I can’t find a match... closest I get is Julia Roberts and Winona Ryder but they’re only matching 2 out of 3 with me. Who is your match?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I can’t find a match... closest I get is Julia Roberts and Winona Ryder but they’re only matching 2 out of 3 with me. Who is your match?

A youtuber, Ingrid Nilsen. I’ve heard of her but never watched her channel. Seems she quit last year. I’ve always thought about starting a youtube channel but I’ve never pulled the trigger.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    ugcgfluwh2ms.png
  • Mangoperson88
    Options

Oh cool, me too. My mum taught me (her moon is in Scorpio). My sun is Scorpio, cancer rising and moon in Pisces. Strangely, all the people I’ve been closest to in life have Scorpio moons.

Just curious...how many Scorpio moon people have felt unusually intuitive/psychic? When I was a kid I could always sense when things would go wrong...like a premonition.
    I strongly believe that Scorpio moon has really messed up my mental health :(
  • Velvetpixels
    Options

Just curious...how many Scorpio moon people have felt unusually intuitive/psychic? When I was a kid I could always sense when things would go wrong...like a premonition.

It is quite a dark plAcement for the moon. My mum, my best friend and my ex all had this placement and they all have problems with their mental health. But yeah Scorpio is highly intuitive, like Pisces... which I don’t think helps mentally. Sometimes you can feel too much. It’s helpful to be able to switch off and detach sometimes but Scorpio struggles to do that. I feel you 😞
  • Velvetpixels
    Options

A youtuber, Ingrid Nilsen. I’ve heard of her but never watched her channel. Seems she quit last year. I’ve always thought about starting a youtube channel but I’ve never pulled the trigger.

Maybe you should just do it...

• Mangoperson88
    Options

It is quite a dark plAcement for the moon. My mum, my best friend and my ex all had this placement and they all have problems with their mental health. But yeah Scorpio is highly intuitive, like Pisces... which I don’t think helps mentally. Sometimes you can feel too much. It’s helpful to be able to switch off and detach sometimes but Scorpio struggles to do that. I feel you 😞

Moon is debilitated/fallen in Scorpio and exalted in Taurus but yeah it's sucks to be a piscean coz I've read of people who are pisces who believe the govt/media is spying on them :(
  • Velvetpixels
    Options

Moon is debilitated/fallen in Scorpio and exalted in Taurus but yeah it's sucks to be a piscean coz I've read of people who are pisces who believe the govt/media is spying on them :(

Haha my moon is in Pisces. It’s important to have positive focus I think and to keep active and grounded... keeps your mind out of the dark.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    hmh0tsgn2udh.png