Weight Loss Surgery Support, Before, during, and after

Options
People think that weight-loss surgery was the easy way out. Let me tell you, it's not. I'm looking for a group of individuals who are in their weight loss surgery journey either before, during, or after surgery. I find that on-going motivation and support is difficult to locate. Let's help each other!

Replies

• verdenlola
    verdenlola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you guys need motivation, support or just need to vent I'm here to listen and help in any way I can. Feel free to add me! Don't give up there is always a way. Hope you reach out to me, because nobody should go through this alone. :blush:
  • losingforlyfe
    losingforlyfe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Regina aka Losingforlyfe - I've been looking for a group to connect with who understand the ups and downs of weight loss surgery. I had GVS in Feb 2020 and no one including my surgical team could have prepared me for the journey I was about to embark on. I loss 69lbs to date which is past my weight loss goal. I've made some drastic changes in my life however, every day is still a struggle with cravings and not wanting to exercise but as I think of my health scare before, the risk of surgery, and what will happen if I get too relaxed, I NEED to keep motivated in order to live my most healthy life and continue to learn about what my body needs are. This is a lifelong journey that has positively trickled over into my huge family. Lots of bumps in the road but lots of changes and impactful healing.
  • lynnski70
    lynnski70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had my Roux-en-Y bypass in 2009 and lost 97 pounds. Since then I’ve been yo-yoing on and off. I need to get off this cycle!! Feel free to add me!
  • Dainty_Dreamer
    Dainty_Dreamer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! My surgery is hopefully coming up here soon. I am on the waiting list for the pre op appointment and I would love a handful of friends that are and have been on this journey. Please feel free to add me :)