Options
Hey all

I am amy, im 28 and a mother of four children. I was doing ok until last year when i started studying, when i started i was 69.5kg's im now sitting at 82kg, i have only ever been this big when full term pregnant with my children.

I now have 6 months off studying and im really wanting to get the weight off and keep it off, my downfall....is the internet, i will do all the house work and the sit on my bum al day on the net, i want to loose weight and think oh ill do zumba soon and never get around to it.

Nothing fits like it used too, and now not only do i have the saggy mummy tummy but it is now a porky mummy tummy too.

Look foward to chatting with you all soon.

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Feel free to add me! I also have a support group if you're interested :)
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I know what you mean, by the time you finish the housework and classwork you are pretty exhausted. Plus being a mom can't help in planning out an exercise routine. :-)

Welcome to MFP, you will be able to improve your life style greatly. Even though I haven't lost a lot of weight, I already feel a lot better about myself and am more aware of the dietary choices I make.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :-)
  • knowlestandy
    knowlestandy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I first want to tell you, that I wish you all the best. Secondly, I know how you feel. Cleaning, cooking and taking care of your kids is a full time schedule in and of it's self. I've often spent hours, and hours on the net doing stuff instead of "zumba or other exercise." What I've noticed is that, I know it's small, but I try to keep my legs moving. My arms are busy typing, but I often just even rocking my legs from side to side helps. I've noticed that I've dropped 3 lbs just adding that to my daily routine. I know it's not much, but every little bit helps. Good luck on your journey.:wink: