MadMaxMFP01
MadMaxMFP01 Posts: 292 Member
I think Waffle House wins.

'Merica!!!!

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    What if there was actually a Waffle House located in downtown Belgium ?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474w299gvgndxvm4cf2wtpgoryy779gadk9f1n490q&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The ambiance of a Waffle House at midnight is definitely a sight to behold.

The pecan waffles also are pretty dang good.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    If you can eat at Waffle House without triggering IBS or just a classic case of the poops you probably think that Waffle House is better.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    IHOP. It's international so it covers EVERYWHERE.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    IHOP. It's international so it covers EVERYWHERE.

I dunno, I've never had an omelet inspired by Zambia, or a pancake inspired by Cambodia.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Homemade. With honey and ice-cream. Strawberries too if they are in season
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    What if there was actually a Waffle House located in downtown Belgium ?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474w299gvgndxvm4cf2wtpgoryy779gadk9f1n490q&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

No such thing, I know because I'm here :lol:
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Definitely Waffle House! Nothing beats Waffle House after being up in the club partying like a rockstar all night! I haven't been to a Waffle House in 20 years...I miss that tiny, square glass box diner/restaurant and now I'm wondering where the next closest one is...

Adding...I worked for a hospital where they had a Belgium waffle press, make your own and it was nice to have that convenience close...plus you could put whatever toppings on that you wanted to.

But nothing beats the ambience of a greasy spoon, Waffle House...no comparison, in my opinion.
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I’ve never been to a Waffle House but I prefer my own homemade waffles to any restaurant waffles I’ve ever tried. Mickey Mouse waffles from Disney World are a close second.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I like waffle house because I don't even have to eat waffles when I go there.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I’ve never been to a Waffle House but I prefer my own homemade waffles to any restaurant waffles I’ve ever tried. Mickey Mouse waffles from Disney World are a close second.

Same here.

I've never set foot in a Waffle House.

I don't drink.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Roscoes
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options

Same here.

I've never set foot in a Waffle House.

I don't drink.

Slick 😏
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Well, I know where I'm going on Sunday for breakfast. Pecan waffles, here I come!
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If it’s one thing we need in the U.K. is a bloody Waffle House. Seen and heard so much about it and never been. First stop when I hit the US
    Options
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    If it’s one thing we need in the U.K. is a bloody Waffle House. Seen and heard so much about it and never been. First stop when I hit the US

Don't do that 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Don't do that 😂

Ha, yeah.... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Everybody knows that the first stop on any visit to the states is Olive Garden.
    Options

Don't do that 😂

Ha, yeah.... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Everybody knows that the first stop on any visit to the states is Olive Garden.

I'd just hate for that little box of a place to be the sum of the whole trip