What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I need to borrow some more movie titles on Prime. The past few I started, got shut down quickly. Just could not get into them.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    j1mqw3kccf7l.png

Finally finished this over the weekend. IMO, it's one of the most impressive shows I've ever watched. It starts off pretty slow. Some of the character flaws get old and frustrating. But the way the writers bring things along, develop the characters, and steer the storyline is fantastic. There is so much subtly that you almost don't even notice, but rather just feel the accumulation.

By the end... I cried. A lot. Took me 3 days to recover. It was tragic and beautiful and completely reflective of me. The show isn't for everyone. But if you get it, you'll get it.
  • ReenieHJ
    I watched The Odds today. Total of 5 actors and it all took place in one room. Couldn't have cost much to make. :) But it was kind of......different.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I need to borrow some more movie titles on Prime. The past few I started, got shut down quickly. Just could not get into them.

Midsommar and The Sound of Metal are the best movies I’ve seen on Prime recently.
  • beagletracks
    Mare of Easttown on HBOmax
  • gobuck3327
    gobuck3327 Posts: 37 Member
    Finishing up Star Wars clone wars again. I’m a huge Star Wars nerd lol😁. Gotta love Ahsoka
  • marygracemeneses
    marygracemeneses Posts: 15 Member
    Naruto 💕
  • ReenieHJ

Midsommar and The Sound of Metal are the best movies I’ve seen on Prime recently.

Thanks! Will check them out. :)
  • beagletracks

Thanks! Will check them out. :)

I should warn you Midsommar is very creepy.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Not even a fun dumpster fire. 👎🏻
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Slowly working my way through the Chicago series of shows.

Also recently watched “The Silencing”. Can’t wait for “Without Remorse”. But I’m also hesitant as I think they will really change it from the book
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Teletubbie Inferno ~ the Exorcism of Tinkie-Winkie

in 3D
  • ReenieHJ
    @Motorsheen I *knew* you were a Tinkie-Winkie fan.

@XxFunctionalStrengthxX Is The Silencing good? That's one that's on my watchlist.

@beagletracks Creepier the better for me lately. :)
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    @ReenieHJ It was interesting, a little different than I expected. But, enjoyed watching it. If you like creepy, this one is a little.
  • Ryan7119
    Ryan7119 Posts: 4 Member
    A-Team
  • Tangonaf
    Tangonaf Posts: 3 Member
    Ginny and Georgia
  • ReenieHJ
    Vivarium
    Pretty weird(and kinda stupid) movie. Not sure why I stuck it through to the end. :(
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Vikings
  • 03CiaoBella
    03CiaoBella Posts: 40 Member
    Gosh... we saw a Minari a couple of days ago. Reminds me of a modern day version of The Grapes of Wrath American story. Trying to make it in America.