BeachBody

Hello all... I was wondering if there is anyone out there that workout with BeachBody? I am really interested in Shaun T's cize class but before I join BB, I wanted to see if there are others out there following their workouts so we can be friends?

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    There was a recent thread where a gal did insanity and posted her workout every day. Let me see if I can find it.
  • Jenpiddles
    Jenpiddles Posts: 44 Member
    I love Shaun T's workouts! I have not done Cize yet, but I have completed T25 and Insanity Max 30. He kicks your *kitten*! I love to hate him ❤
  • LilMsEnergy1
    LilMsEnergy1 Posts: 49 Member
    I'd like a beach body 😄
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    I like BB. I’ve been using their workouts for a few years. There is a BB group in MFP, but it isn’t very active.
    I’ve done PIYO, Brazil butt lift, all the 21 day fix programs, MBF and MBFa. I’m currently doing 80 Day Obsession.
    I like the structure of having a calendar to follow.
  • Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Catherine_and_Hobbes Posts: 81 Member
    I love BB and am doing MBF. The workouts are fantastic IF you can also keep your nutrition in focus. That's the hardest part for me. I've done T25 (love Shaun T), T20, part of 80 Day Obsession, MBF/A, 10 Rounds, Liift4 (absolute favorite).
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Also a beach body user here! I've completed 80 Day Obsession, tried out Liift4, and am currently 3 weeks into Hammer and Chisel. After finishing this program, planning on doing Body Beast next, and then another round of 80 Day!
  • evahudnell
    evahudnell Posts: 13 Member
    Me! I just completed my first program of 21 Day Fix and am getting ready to start Morning Meltdown 100 on Monday.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    I just finished phase 1 of 80 day obsession. Did day 1 of phase 2 today.

I’ve tried morning meltdown, but found it too dance-like for me .... unfortunately I’m pretty uncoordinated and couldn’t get the steps down.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Going for a do-over. Once again from the top, but starting at the bottom. Classic Power 90 all the way to P90X2.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I found that I could borrow Cize, T25, TurboJam, Piyo, and others, through an inter library loan. Check your local library. You may be able to try it for free.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Along those free lines .... many of the BeachBody program have a free sample workout. I also use FitOn, which is a free app. FitOn does have a pro version for a fee. If anyone decides to try FitOn and you want to upgrade, wait until you get the 70% off promotion.
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    I have used BB workouts off and on for years. To be honest when I first started with BB i found an amazing coach that then got me into an even bigger fitness group. That group ( all onlinr), helped and encouraged me to lose just over 75lbs. The group slowly started to dwindle down and the head of the group shut it down. I was devastated and kinda fell off track and sadly gained about 50lbs back.
    I wish I could find a great coach again that is not just in it for the money, but to actually help a person .
    I am just getting back into working out again. I am going to do Slim in Six to start off.
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    I have Beach Body and I alternated between Cize and Country Heat when I first started working out. With both workouts they go over the dance moves prior to putting them all together. It's a little repetitive, but it's kind of satisfying putting the moves all together at the end. The name of the dance move and the workout countdown timer is off to the side. Shaun T is so encouraging. I really love the "you can do it, no judgment" instructors. There is something for everyone on Beach Body. After feeling like my endurance improved I completed 21 day fix and am currently on day 79 of Morning Meltdown 100. I love watching the modifier person each time, because it seemed like she was losing weight right along with me! Even only doing the workouts 4-5 days a week, I have definitely noticed a difference. I'm down 29lbs and every time I realize I'm strong enough to do a new move without modifying it I say "No effing way!" My hubs thinks its hilarious. Weights and yoga mat are required for the 21 day fix and MM100, but I found a new love of lifting hand weights. You might too. Try the free trial if they still have one... I ended up never cancelling because I liked it. Hope you feel the same way.
  • CMB44512
    CMB44512 Posts: 70 Member
    edited April 2021
    I had always thought BB was only for women until my GF borrowed the insanity dvd from a friend, then asked me to workout with her. It was intense. Best part is you can do your own best because there is no way to keep up with ShaunT. GF has since purchased her own BB workouts and loves them.