Wedding in 10 months!! Time to get down to business !!

Options
I would love it if you added me as a friend, I need all the encouragement i can get! :)

Replies

• MABedard1
    Options
    :happy: Welcome! And congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me.
  • ramblingirl
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been in those shoes and I know how it feels!! I added you as a friend, maybe we can motivate eachother?
    I lost over twenty lbs for my wedding...I felt awesome on that day! Now...I have gained it back and I am learning how to do it for life. I am 10 lbs down again....lets do this!
  • cheryljohnston
    cheryljohnston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats
    My daughter is getting married in July next year. I need support too.
    :smile:
  • beathen
    beathen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also getting married sometime next year, though I don't have a date set yet. But being able to buy a smaller sized wedding dress is a big motivation to work my butt off (literally!). I've only been on MFP for two weeks and I would love to have you as a friend.

Track everything you eat, be honest, and keep moving - you can do it!!! :)
  • Afrydman
    Afrydman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Make sure to keep track and yo'ull realize how much you are TRUELY taking in!!.. dont lie, your only cheating yourself! just get better each day and work out a couple times a week! Ive lost 5lb in 2 weeks just from that!.. i feel amazing:) just think of your FUTURE HUSBAND for motivation.
  • SarahWebb22
    Options
    My biggest tip: After the wedding day, don't lose sight of all of the hard work you have accomplished. I lost lots for my wedding back in October, and now here I am, 20 pounds later!!!

Good luck, you are going to do great. This is such an awesome website!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    awee I'm getting married next may or september (depends on our financial situation) definitely adding you :)
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    Wedding day countdown... 59 days!!!!

Getting married in November and need to lost another 10 lbs to be where i want. But I'll be happy with a loss of just 5 lbs