Taking back control

Options
KesaKitza
KesaKitza Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone I'm Kes! I am married, self-employed (home office)), child-free female of 240 lbs. I am hoping to lose 100lbs, ideally by the end of the year. I know that is a tall order, but I am going to try. I was already overweight but like so many others have put on additional weight these past 15 months. I am trying to get healthy in addition to trying to lose weight for an upcoming wedding in October. I am hoping to find support as well as offer my support wherever I can to others.
I am trying something different this time. I plan to take it 3 days at a time, just tell myself to stick to my diet for 3 days then weigh myself on the morning of the 4th day. If the number on the scale is lower than the last time I weighed myself that will motivate me to do another 3 days. In the past whenever I try to commit to following a diet for a month I usually fall off by the second or third week, a month feels so long to me. But just committing to 3 days I think I can do that, as I type this I am on my third consecutive day of sticking to my diet, I will weigh myself tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Replies

• shea_cakes
    shea_cakes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! I get overwhelmed when I think about how far I have to go...but time moves forward regardless - so let's make it count! ;)