Learning the App

Options
tem109
tem109 Posts: 1 Member
Hello All....I’m new here & just starting what will be a long journey. My question.... is there a way to just look up the calorie counts of foods WITHOUT adding them to your daily diary ? I can’t seem to find that functionality. Or do I need to find a different app for just looking up calorie counts during my planning ? Thank you.

Replies

• crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    In the app, when you search a food, you can touch the name of the food and it will give you the nutrition info. You don't have to click the circle to add.

On the website, when you search a food there's a box on the side that pops up. Click "nutrition info" and it will allow you to adjust the amounts to look.
  • pianobass333
    pianobass333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am trying to follow some of the exercise routines on the app but noticed only some of the exercises have videos demonstrating proper technique. do you know if there is a way to see all the exercises?
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    i am trying to follow some of the exercise routines on the app but noticed only some of the exercises have videos demonstrating proper technique. do you know if there is a way to see all the exercises?

I haven't explored those much, but I have a feeling it would require you to upgrade to premium.