New and need friends 😊

Hey! 45 year old female, Canadian 🇨🇦
Looking for friends from all over to add me! So please do, need that daily encouragement and cheerleading and I will be the same support to you as well 😊

Replies

• broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    hey there, I'm happy to cheerlead and support, it works so much better when we are there for each other, I had a blip the tail end of last year but i am back and on it now
  • SonBeam4Christ
    SonBeam4Christ Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new too! Will be an encourager and will help pray for you too!
  • SonBeam4Christ
    SonBeam4Christ Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Dawn.
  • Welzey29
    Welzey29 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new! Day 2! Looking for friends for encouragement as well! :)
  • djaura93
    djaura93 Posts: 2 Member
    I am back with a stronger will to move toward my target goal. Focusing on more water intakes, walk regularly, watch calories intake with selected food and reduced quantity. Stay active and do Yoga exercises regularly. Lost 4 lbs in 3 days.
  • abigailetches
    abigailetches Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, I am also needing encouragement! I can be your friend too! Guess what? I'm 50 and Canadian!
  • abigailetches
    abigailetches Posts: 20 Member
    I have no idea how to add you though :) or is this it?
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jenpec98
    Jenpec98 Posts: 49 Member
    I sent you a friend request.
  • daveejane2020
    daveejane2020 Posts: 13 Member
    Looking for some friends 😀 please fell free to add me thanks 💋
  • RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal community.
  • Sven_ai
    Sven_ai Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2021
    Fellow Canuck new here too... friend added.
  • AuthorMatthewV
    AuthorMatthewV Posts: 85 Member
    Relatively new...using the app for meal and gym logins. Always looking for a good virtual high-five and kick in the *kitten* when needed. East coast Philly guy, here.

Peace
  • TheWaistBasket
    TheWaistBasket Posts: 56 Member
    I am new and will have to stay for years to succeed. I signed up today. I introduced myself. I am older with a lot to lose. I could use all the help I could get. I can't do it alone.
  • nikolabird1978
    nikolabird1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm 42 from the UK and hoping to lose some weight and get fit after two lots of back surgery. Happy to help motivate 😊
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Hello y'all 38 Texas got 30+ to lose and here to cheer on anyone who needs it!! Sent out a few friend requests if I missed ya add me!! Let's crush the summer of 2021!!!
  • Godlord1488
    Godlord1488 Posts: 37 Member
    oi! i be yer boi for diet advice and fitness. trained at Vengeance Strength Kvlt by the best in the business....feel free to reach out for diet or will advice. anti HAES boi here.