46lbs down, just ~24 more to go! (Pics)

Options
Never thought I would make a post on a message board about my weight loss 1) because I never dreamed of having the guts (no pun) to do it and 2) never thought I would lose a significant enough amount of weight to warrant such a post. Nevertheless, here I am making a post about losing 46 pounds! It's been hard work both in the kitchen and at the gym but I'm well on the way to my goal. The worst part is buying cloths knowing I have don't intend on wearing them more than a few times because I want to be thinner. :)

~March 2011

march.JPG

Late August 2011 (I'm actually 4lbs lighter now)

august20_001.jpg

Replies

• genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you!
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • kbeebop
    kbeebop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss HimeTime
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wooo hooo good job
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would make a post on a message board about my weight loss 1) because I never dreamed of having the guts (no pun) to do it and 2) never thought I would lose a significant enough amount of weight to warrant such a post. Nevertheless, here I am making a post about losing 46 pounds! It's been hard work both in the kitchen and at the gym but I'm well on the way to my goal. The worst part is buying cloths knowing I have don't intend on wearing them more than a few times because I want to be thinner. :)

~March 2011

march.JPG

Late August 2011 (I'm actually 4lbs lighter now)

august20_001.jpg
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope, no, I know in the future I to will be able to claim a weight loss of 46 pounds! You look awesome, all your dedication to yourself is very motivating. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU ARE AWESOME
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, sop inspiring, well done to you!
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats, keep up the awesome work!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • macylane4
    Options
    I'm the same as you..don't think I'll post those pictures!! I look horrible still, and can't see a difference even though I've lost 40lbs. Another thing...all my progress pics are taken in my undies
  • BanderaOutlaw
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep it up, you're an inspiration! :-)
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Nice work, man. Looks to me like you dropped a few years in addition to pounds. :) Good job!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Way to work through those belt holes!!
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can really tell the difference in working hard at your weight loss.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look a lot younger! Wow! Keep up that hard work. It's worth it.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great! Your hard work and dedication are paying off! Congratulations!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I like you don't want to waste money on clothes because I will be out of them :happy: But we must look good doing it:laugh:
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Lookin good. What is your exercise like?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!