Let's do this journey together! Ready! Set! Transform!

LeanneShuck
LeanneShuck Posts: 24 Member
Motivation Gets You Started; Habits Keep You Going!

Are you ready to set some healthy habits that will support you on your journey? I coach and personally do this 30 day program a few times throughout the year. It's a great way to learn what is going on in your body and getting to know what is causing certain symptoms like inflammation and bloating etc. Gut health is so important no matter where you are starting! I would love to share more how we use whole foods and plant-based supplements to maximize our health benefits along the way!

RESET:
Establish healthy habits with clean eating, activity, and restful sleep that will become the foundation of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Identify how to use food as fuel for the body. Eat and drink more intuitively, giving your body the nutrients it needs to function optimally.

GUT FUNCTION:

So much of the body’s overall wellbeing is controlled by our gut, so supporting this area will help optimize how we feel and look.

SELF-CARE:

Focus on ways to allow your body time to rest and work to reduce feelings of stress. Tune in to the messages that your body is sending.

MINDSET:

A positive focus can impact your confidence because when you feel good physically and mentally, you look good too!

HEALTHY-LOOKING SKIN:

Healthy-looking skin starts from within and can be optimized with balanced nutrition, consistent hydration, and a more relaxed mindset. Optimize how you look and feel, inside and out.​

Replies

• LeanneShuck
    LeanneShuck Posts: 24 Member
    My husband and I are wrapping up our 30 Days to Healthy Living Program with Arbonne! I love writing out my testimonial after doing this program because it's amazing what you can do for your body and brain health in just 30 days! I love this program as it's sustainable, supportive and helps reset; continue; create healthy habits moving forward! We didn't get as many workouts in as planned -- I think I did 3 whoops ha! But the focus on the nutrition and clean eating and using these supplements to support these changes were key and still brought some great changes for us! It's not about perfection but progress!
    My husband lost 13.5lbs and a bunch of inches mostly in his face and waist and is on his last loop on his belt -- time for a new one! I didn't take measurements for him at the beginning whoops! But how your clothes fit is a great indicator of progress!
    These 30 days I am down another 12lbs and 5.5" mostly off my midsection which means I'm wearing my skinny jeans that haven't fit in over a year! Officially down my covid gains and down 29lbs total since last June when I decided to focus on my nutrition and utilize this program a couple times since to keep me on track!
    There are always non-scale victories that should never be forgotten -- don't put all your self worth on that scale! Sleeping better and earlier and skin brighter and clearer!
    If you are looking for some way to implement some changes in your daily routine/health habits I highly recommend this program! I would love to chat with you about how taking the step into this program can help you reach YOUR goals 💗