Deleting a Quick Add

Options
Hi, I've added a Quick Add meal, however it's not showing up in the diary and I've now managed to add it twice and am unable to delete either of them. Help!

Replies

• LilKiuh
    LilKiuh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you ever get an answer to this? It's driving me crazy!
  • PascalRouthier
    PascalRouthier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I finally found out how. You cannot do it on the App. You have to log in on the website.
  • sanjogkalra1180
    sanjogkalra1180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you describe how to delete the Quick Add calories? I'm new to the app and totally did it wrong so I added 857 calories that I didn't consume.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I’ve just checked and you can delete a Quick Add in the same way you’d delete any diary entry.

Swipe left on the item you want to delete. A red bar will appear with ‘Delete’ on it. Either select that or just carry on swiping until the item disappears to the left of your screen.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I’ve just checked and you can delete a Quick Add in the same way you’d delete any diary entry.

Swipe left on the item you want to delete. A red bar will appear with ‘Delete’ on it. Either select that or just carry on swiping until the item disappears to the left of your screen.

iOS, I presume ?
    In my app (Android) it's tap and hold to delete (or move) an entry.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was referring to iOS, didn’t occur to me that it might be different on Android.

Thanks for adding the necessary information for that platform too! 😊
  • sarae2404
    sarae2404 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PascalRouthier... thank you for the share on how to delete. It was making me crazy trying to figure this out!