Just wanted to share something funny...to me ;) - Money Back Guarantee

Options
While browsing Facebook, an add pops up for Formula Wellness Center. (FB knows me well.) It sounds great with hormone replacement therapy, nutrition counseling, weekly hormone injections. As I read further, there were more options I could purchase. The list is pretty long.

Now the funny part...they guarantee your money back if you are logging your food on myfitnesspal, you are within your daily calorie range, hitting your macro targets, and keeping to your weekly exercise goals AND STILL NOT LOSING WEIGHT, they will refund your money.

So, in other words, if you are following the common sense advice provided on this website, and using the tools provided, they guarantee you will lose weight.

I think that's pretty funny of them to put that in writing, but hey, it works for me. It also tells me that all I really need to do, is use the myfitnesspal tool the way it is intended. The rest is up to me and all of us. ;)

Replies

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Haha. This reminds me of a quote in a movie that I love, "This isn't rocket surgery!"