The Biggest Loser -Last Chance Workout

Options
Has anyone ever done; The Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout???
If so how did you log it in your exercise diary???

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    dont remember all i remember is that workout is hard as hell and made me so nausious by the end
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I bought it, but have not tried it as of yet. . I would use an HRM if you have one otherwise I would log it under high impact aerobics or vigorous circuit training.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have it - it's a great video - but I always use my HRM when I do it. I would probably log the cardio portion as high impact aerobics and the weight training portion as weight training or circuit training.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I have it - it's a great video - but I always use my HRM when I do it. I would probably log the cardio portion as high impact aerobics and the weight training portion as weight training or circuit training.

I wish I had an HRM, but sadly am too poor to buy one. Anywho how would you break up the time between the two?
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I bought it, but have not tried it as of yet. . I would use an HRM if you have one otherwise I would log it under high impact aerobics or vigorous circuit training.

Its really not too hard, makes you sweat and its a good work out but after doing the 30DS for the last 10 days it really wasn't all that bad.