Fellow ppl. from Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania etc?

Options
fitom80
fitom80 Posts: 154 Member
:) I am just curious if I find someone from central/east/south Europe.

Replies

• fitom80
    Options
    I think you are on your own bud😜

Sad πŸ˜‰ but I will not give it up, for sure there's someone left somewhere in this part of world after last covid wave πŸ˜… helooo anybody left here?
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    fitom80 wrote: Β»

Aw my dog 🐢 is Hungarian. Seriously, he was born in Budapest. He has a little passport and everything. I think they kicked him out for bad behaviour.... now he’s my problem πŸ˜‚
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You could always check out the Groups part of the community, might be some Eastern Europeans over there, although I haven't seen any active groups. My other half is Hungarian.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    My sister in law and her family are from Serbia which is kinda close to those countries I guess lol
  • fitom80
    Options

Aw my dog 🐢 is Hungarian. Seriously, he was born in Budapest. He has a little passport and everything. I think they kicked him out for bad behaviour.... now he’s my problem πŸ˜‚

Sweet, in worst case you can create a mfp profile for your kis kutya (small dog in hungarian) and send me FR πŸ˜…
  • fitom80
    Options
    You could always check out the Groups part of the community, might be some Eastern Europeans over there, although I haven't seen any active groups. My other half is Hungarian.
    My grandparents from one side born in hungary althrough they are slavic. They spoke hungarian with my mother when they wanted to exchange something not for childrens ears. But you know, children... So I remember lot of hungarian words πŸ˜‚(anyway very hard language)
  • fitom80
    Options
    My sister in law and her family are from Serbia which is kinda close to those countries I guess lol

Yes, few kilometers south, there is only hungary between our countries.
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Sweet, in worst case you can create a mfp profile for your kis kutya (small dog in hungarian) and send me FR πŸ˜…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • fitom80
    Options
    I won't give it up πŸ˜‚
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am visiting the area. Any suggestions of what to see?
  • fitom80
    Options
    I am visiting the area. Any suggestions of what to see?

Hi Alex, hard to give you an advice without knowing what country/city exactly you will visit and you focus history(ancient, middleage, modern), art etc.
    E.g. You wilk find hundreds of monuments in each country.
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What brands/products do you use in this region to support your fitness goals?