Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Ok googled it. I love Weetabix and could easily eat them a couple times a week, if I could find them more easily. It seems to recommend healthy enough food, and allow food I like, but 1200 calories just isn’t enough for me. And if I ate Weetabix EVERY
    Day, I’m sure I’d get tired of them, so it’s not for me. But it might be a good place to start for someone.
  • DOGG_CRAPP
    DOGG_CRAPP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.

I lost 5kg in 14 days and working out..
    There's no fat in it
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure my toddler is on this. She LOVES weetabix 😂 'bix! More!'
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    I eat it most days (because it's a handy breakfast to eat at work), during times I've lost weight, maintained weight, gained weight, it's just a breakfast cereal nothing special about it.

All fat loss happens as a result of a calorie deficit no matter which diet you are on.

Additionally dietary fat doesn't make you fat, too much food overall does, it's not all bad either - you need fat to help absorb certain vitamins and for hormone regulation.
  • GRUMPYGREMLINS
    GRUMPYGREMLINS Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    DOGG_CRAPP wrote: »
    Never heard of it.

There's no fat in it
    You're losing weight because of calorie deficit, NOT because of Weetbix. Also trust unless you're obese, 5kg in 14 days isn't going to be continuous. 3 out of those 5kg is likely water loss.
    And lastly, if you don't continue that particular diet as a lifestyle, weight regain will likely happen. Those are just the steady facts of most diet plans specifically targeting just weight loss and NOT lifestyle change.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Yer I'm obease 120kg solid bull
  • GRUMPYGREMLINS
    Options
    I eat it most days (because it's a handy breakfast to eat at work), during times I've lost weight, maintained weight, gained weight, it's just a breakfast cereal nothing special about it.

All fat loss happens as a result of a calorie deficit no matter which diet you are on.

Additionally dietary fat doesn't make you fat, too much food overall does, it's not all bad either - you need fat to help absorb certain vitamins and for hormone regulation.

Cool thanks for your info
  • GRUMPYGREMLINS
    Options
    Pretty sure my toddler is on this. She LOVES weetabix 😂 'bix! More!'

I'm a big 120kg baby
    😂🤣😅
  • GRUMPYGREMLINS
    Options

Weetbix for breakfast lunch and dinner defently better then a fast I believe..
  • GRUMPYGREMLINS
    Options
    Never heard of it.

There's no fat in it
    You're losing weight because of calorie deficit, NOT because of Weetbix. Also trust unless you're obese, 5kg in 14 days isn't going to be continuous. 3 out of those 5kg is likely water loss.
    And lastly, if you don't continue that particular diet as a lifestyle, weight regain will likely happen. Those are just the steady facts of most diet plans specifically targeting just weight loss and NOT lifestyle change.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.

There's no fat in it

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Okay, a monodiet of cereal or fasting aren't the only two options available . . . there's also the concept of eating a variety of foods.