Your body is a dying machine!

Fight the unravelling of your DNA NOW! ;)

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    Isn’t there a song lyric that ever moment living is a moment closer to death?

Neither that nor suffering from worrying over unraveling DNA is how I care to live, though.

Is that why you’re the tin man machine? Creaking joints? 😂
  • Tinmachine34
    Tinmachine34 Posts: 6 Member
    I wouldn't call it worry. I'd call it inevitable. How we wish to deal with that be it in the gym, or eating ice cream on the couch, is our choice. I think you might be missing the point there Ma'am. You might be worried about it...I am NOT! I'm loving every moment! Tinmachine is absolutely meant to be ironic. The humor doesn't always hit everyone's ears and eyes correctly.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited May 2021
    Can I weigh in on this? You're a physical therapist and you've got answers. I don't deal with anything in the gym or while sitting on the couch at the speed of zero. That's a very narrow view of living and thinking.

Don't call me Ma'am or Shirley. Surely, you understand there's absolutely nothing new under the sun. My DNA will never unravel. Ask me how I know.

• Tinmachine34
    edited May 2021
    I had no idea that this space was one for picking fights. Is there a way for me to delete this post?. Apparently I am in the wrong place for making pals. Listen Ma'am... Surely you are old enough to understand a metaphor. Honestly I don't care for you to finish your thought...it's already broken and half witted. Alrighty, have a good one Karen (NOT Shirley)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    There ain't nothing about me that's half-witted. So it's Goodbye Kitty and that's all she wrote.
  • Tinmachine34
    Aw...well bless your heart! Take care!
  • Tinmachine34
    Jruzer for the WIN baby!!!!