would it be pathetic if....

Options

Replies

• krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i USED to live in middle TN . . . where are you?

just about 30 minutes south of nashville
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    im betting no longer than 5 minutes.... :laugh: then it would be my first to get deleted..

then you would officially join the "cool clique" crowd. I keed. You're already cool in my book. :smile:

that is all i need.. i now know i am cool in bry's book..... i feel so much better now. :wink:

were you being snarky to me??
  • morgaj8
    Options
    Nope it's not... I am in Cleveland, TN but I am not single & I dont know anyone that is either sorry!!! But good luck getting anyone from Tennessee to add you because I have tried & only one so far would add me.... ):
  • krash999
    Options
    im betting no longer than 5 minutes.... :laugh: then it would be my first to get deleted..

then you would officially join the "cool clique" crowd. I keed. You're already cool in my book. :smile:

that is all i need.. i now know i am cool in bry's book..... i feel so much better now. :wink:

were you being snarky to me??

im snarky to everyone..... but it is possible that i was being sincere..... and i was just winking at you bry.. did you think of that?
  • jonbobfrog
    Options

Franklin? That's where I used to live. Loved it. Miss it.
  • krash999
    Options

Columbia. i love it most of the time. there just isnt much night life there.
  • jonbobfrog
    Options

We didn't have much either, at least when I lived there . . . but hell, it's only a half an hour to Nashville!
  • krash999
    Options

We didn't have much either, at least when I lived there . . . but hell, it's only a half an hour to Nashville!

true, but it would be nicer if there were things closer...
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    head to Franklin . . . I haven't been there for about 3 years, but I hear it's a pretty happenin' place right now.
  • krash999
    Options
    head to Franklin . . . I haven't been there for about 3 years, but I hear it's a pretty happenin' place right now.

ill have to check into that when i get home. im on vacation at daytona beach fl right now...
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    shouldn't you be doing something OTHER than being on mfp then? Like, going to the beach!?!?
  • krash999
    Options
    ideally it would be a good idea, but im just too freaking hooked to this site. i will go back out there and probly have another nice walk when the sun comes back up.....
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    GO GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • krash999
    Options
    well alright.... if you insist....... crap that means i have to get off of here though...... i dont want to get sand in my computer....
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    sand is terrible for computers. and cameras. trust me, i know. :o) now go, and have fun on your vacation -- mfp will still be here when you get back!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Do I get an honorary membership if I just GET threads closed down that I didn't start?

And dude...you rock. Eventually you'll find the right girl.

That's what I keep telling MYSELF anyhow...so we can say it together eh?

=D
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Single, but not from TN. You will find someone :)
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Dammit! I've never had a thread pulled! Is that what you have to do to be cool around here?

Nope. You just have to refuse to allow your wit to stretch beyond "How long till this thread gets deleted - hehe"
    This MFP late nighter is too tired to contribute, and too bored to stick around. All of us can't be exhausted on the same night can we? There's got to be more collective wit than references to deleted threads, isn't there? Giving up. :yawn:
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Not pathetic at all, seize the opportunity Krash and you seem like a lovely guy, I'm sure you'll find the right person soon x
  • krash999
    Options
    well i appreciate you all telling me that i am not pathetic then. :laugh: