Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100kg to lose! that's 220 pounds to you

andreamaxwell924andreamaxwell924 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
ky6b8f4hvms2.jpg
I think the picture says it all really! I need and want to lose weight! I am going to aim to lose 100kg before I am 50 ah hem 3 years! I have got this! anyone else got a heap to lose or just wanna join me for the long haul? no quick game is a good game on this one! gotta be real and know it's gonna take a while, might as well have fun along the way :p

Replies

• Lhenderson923Lhenderson923 Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
    You can do it! I have lost just about 70lbs using MFP, and I have 10lbs left to go. As long as you track everything (I recommend a food scale), and stay in a calorie deficit, even a small one, you will see amazing results! Feel free to add me.
  • andreamaxwell924andreamaxwell924 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I do have a love hate relationship with Monday's. on one hand it's a fresh new week and then also it's a whole new week lol! today I plan to embrace it with planned approach. let's see how that goes lol
    edited May 16
  • donidailydonidaily Member Posts: 654 Member Member Posts: 654 Member
    Wishing you the best! I think a mindset of health and losing weight for reasons that matter to YOU are key, so you are on the right track 😊
  • TwistedSassetteTwistedSassette Member, Premium Posts: 3,046 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,046 Member
    Planning and consistency really are the key to success! Wishing you all the best!