binge eaters/ bulimics?

Options
Are there any other binge eaters/ bulimics out there who would like to be friends and encourage weight loss while trying to minimise binges?

If you don't want to reply here pm me =)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• albumsontheside
    Options
    Given I just had a lovely binge/purge session ... hi. Let's do this.
  • fairydust86592
    Options
    Oh hun I'm sorry *hugs* what happened? Xxx
  • albumsontheside
    Options
    Misery, mostly. Started off as your standard chew and spit, and then ... well, **** it. I always do well during the day and wake up in the middle of the night to binge, idgi. Well, I've been craving Crunchie bars, idk why, so might plan a binge on those tomorrow, or fast and only eat that? I'll see. You?
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Really now....?
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I struggled with anorexia/bulimia for a very long time and would love to help.
  • fairydust86592
    Options
    That could be a good idea =) crunchies aren't bad for calories either. I'm kind of sick of seeing the same one person posting on the feed lol so I thought I could do with a few more to look at. <3
  • fairydust86592
    Options
    I don't want to trigger you or anything =s would that be an issue hun? xxxxx
  • bailykaren
    Options
    I'm in this same boat :)
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I switch around between anorexia, bulimia and non classifiable ****ed up ness. Feel free to add me if you want to be friends.
  • schokofan
    Options
    I don't really 'binge' I just give into temptation and eat something I otherwise shouldn't have. Then feel guilty -purge..

Ahhh!
  • schokofan
    Options
    I don't really 'binge' I just give into temptation and eat something I otherwise shouldn't have. Then feel guilty -purge..

Ahhh!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am a fully recovered bulimic. Feel free to add me!
  • shrinkingviolet23
    Options
    I'm in recovery at the moment. Don't know if I will ever be able to say I'm recovered but I'm definitely on a good path now
  • albumsontheside
    Options
    So I've been on a binge/purge session for two days. Anyone have any advice how to stop eating and regain control? :/
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You're probably going to hate my answer but eat. Eating a normal amount of calories (1200 at least) will prevent the binges. If 1200 seems too high for you, aim at 1000.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    *HUGS*
  • I think that I am a binge eater. I haven't been diagnosed but I know I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I seem to do so well all day......eating the right things, drinking my water but then at night it all goes to s**t. I wait for my husband to go to bed so that I can sneak my binge in. He caught me last night and it was so embarrasing. I also wake up in the middle of night and eat anything that isn't nailed down.....Afterwards and the next morning I feel really horrible about myself and ashamed of what I did. I just lost 30 lbs but have gained back 8 by my binges. I don't understand why I do this? Why do I eat things I don't want when I'm not even hungry to the point that my stomach hurts so much? I have a lot more weight to lose and need to get this under control in order to that and keep it off.
  • schokofan
    Options
    Wish I could help!
  • albumsontheside
    Options
    The hiding the consumption of "forbidden" food is certainly disordered eating. Do you know how many calories you consume on a binge? A medically defined "objective binge" is 2000+ calories. You should look at the emotional cause of this - are you lonely? Unhappy? Tired? Or do you just want the "bad" food you can't have so badly you sneak it in in secret?
  • Hmmm I really don't know why I do this. I'm not lonely or unhappy. It could maybe be stress. My job is so demanding! Sometimes the calories I consume during a binge are over 2000 but most of the time I think they are less than that. And now that I think of it more I think the calories I consume is directly affected by how stressed I am feeling.
This discussion has been closed.