Sexiest Athlete, In your opinion

Options

Replies

• pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i hope tom brady and bill belichick die in a horrible accident. J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!!

Wow... you stay classy, Jets fans.... :ohwell:

cuz you boston fans are soooo well behaved. i've been at fenway for a game and the crowd started with a "yankees suck" chant. the sox were playing the rays!! on top of that there was a guy two sections down wearing a mets jersey, and everyone around him was throwing crap at his an his gf until they left.

ps, i hope you know this is just friendly sports rivalry banter, and not me being a jerk. and i'm a mets/jets fan. i don't care for the yankees much myself.

Even if joking, saying you hope rival players/coaches "die in a horrible accident" just isn't cool to me. But it's your right to speak your mind. And it's my right to say I don't appreciate it. Peace.

Besides, you redeemed yourself with the Hope Solo pic. She's smokin' :glasses:
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the squad the Tampa Breeze has? Gorgeous and athletic.
    Check out Liz Gorman... woman is a beast on the field.
    liz.jpg
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i hope tom brady and bill belichick die in a horrible accident. J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!!

cuz you boston fans are soooo well behaved. i've been at fenway for a game and the crowd started with a "yankees suck" chant. the sox were playing the rays!! on top of that there was a guy two sections down wearing a mets jersey, and everyone around him was throwing crap at his an his gf until they left.

ps, i hope you know this is just friendly sports rivalry banter, and not me being a jerk. and i'm a mets/jets fan. i don't care for the yankees much myself.

Even if joking, saying you hope rival players/coaches "die in a horrible accident" just isn't cool to me. But it's your right to speak your mind. And it's my right to say I don't appreciate it. Peace.

i guess i have to remember that my usual humor doesn't translate well on the internet. its not that i want them to die in a horrible accident (although any type of accident will do) , it's that i just want them to stop winning so much. You've never wished bad things to happen to a-rod or derek jeter??

although at the moment, the Jets lead the rivalry 52-51-1. Just sayin' :smile:

sorry to hijack the thread. back on topic!!
    display_image.jpg?x=558010
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    The 1st 3 that come to mind are
    Lolo Jones
    Carrie Walsh
    Sam Stosur (yes she's a girl) Just won the US open, and had a great athletic physique
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

i guess i have to remember that my usual humor doesn't translate well on the internet. its not that i want them to die in a horrible accident (although any type of accident will do) , it's that i just want them to stop winning so much. You've never wished bad things to happen to a-rod or derek jeter??

although at the moment, the Jets lead the rivalry 52-51-1. Just sayin' :smile:

sorry to hijack the thread. back on topic!!
    display_image.jpg?x=558010

Patriots and Jets fans agree: Anna Kournikova is spectacular.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im all about Natasha Kai from the USA womans soccer team!

3346757830_9a2dcf73b0.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1304803641977
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ray Rice and Isaiah Mustafa
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Cristiano Ronaldo/Portugal

cristiano-ronaldo11.jpg

David Beckham

Iker Casillas /Spain - my fav.

jan7iker.jpg
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    David Beckham is so freaking hot!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was under the impression we were talking about real sports, not soccer.

at least someone gets it
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    2513687989_190132fb91.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? HE IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO REAL MADRID EVER!! ¡Visca Barça!
    But the best thing to happen to Arsenal!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Mark Sanchez is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    He may not be the prettiest, and I don't have a clue what his body looks like, AND I'm a Ravens fan, but Hines Ward seems like a total sweetheart. And a big guy who's also sweet is automatically sexy.

Hines Ward is adorable.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Mark Sanchez is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

i agree.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Oh, and I think Tom Brady's hair makes him look like a "girly man" ...he is too metrosexual for my taste..

Nothing against "girly men" or metrosexuals..AT ALL , by the way.
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Michael Phelps in his swim attire (he just looks awkward without a cap and goggles)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Michael Phelps in his swim attire (he just looks awkward without a cap and goggles)

he is the male Fergie
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I think Tom Brady's hair makes him look like a "girly man" ...he is too metrosexual for my taste..

I was going to say that Tom Brady is too "pretty". I like my men manly looking.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Danica Patrick! (Vrrrrrroooooooommmmm!!! )

danica.jpg

Baby, you can drive my car!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options

I was going to say that Tom Brady is too "pretty". I like my men manly looking.

EXACTLY!!