Skinny Mini Challenge-Week THREE! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ok, SO I didn't have time to finish my workout this mornign, SO off I go at 9:22 PM to complete everything.. Looking forward to the roundhouse combo-- Gonna pretend I am Jennifer Lopez in th emovie "ENOUGH" LOL... Ok.. Hopefully will be showered and in bed by 10:30!!! Will report tomorrow!!!
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I made the challenge and I have more than 1 hour of karate, its been 3 years since I had not and was funny to put my black belt tonight. Its was good !!!!

I stayed under my calorie goal
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've completed all of the challenges for today. :)
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1. Kristi- I commit to EVERY challenge for this week and promise to write everyday on the forum!
    2. Jessica/Sunshinestorm- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
    3. Marie-Josee- I commit to EVERY challenge for this weed and promise to write evreday on the forum even if it's late in the evening. I'll be more present than the week just passed.
    4. I Meg/Spiceanne- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and promise to write on the forum every day and if I don't I am challenging myself to redo that days (the day that i didn't write on the forum) challenge.
    5. Mindey-I promise and commit to every challenge and to write and encourage on the forum daily....GREAT DEDICATION SPICEANNE.....THAT'S A GOOD CHALLENGE TO YOURSELF
    6. Andreeann- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
    7. Mimi (miami_mimi)-- I commit to this challenge this week and I promise to write on the forum.. this time I will stick to my word and will accomplish each of the challenges noted... YES I WILL!
    8. Melissa (lloydmel) - I commit to the challenges this week and I will write on the forum every day. I have found I eat too much sodium, so I will drink so much water that I will be floating!
    9. Tonya: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
    10. Theresa: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
    11. Tiffany: I commit to the challenges this week (from today, Tues, on) and will post on the forums every day!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ok, SO I didn't have time to finish my workout this mornign, SO off I go at 9:22 PM to complete everything.. Looking forward to the roundhouse combo-- Gonna pretend I am Jennifer Lopez in th emovie "ENOUGH" LOL... Ok.. Hopefully will be showered and in bed by 10:30!!! Will report tomorrow!!!

hahahha. I LOOOOOVE that movie!!!! That movie is the reason I bought a punching bag!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    So far, I have done my regular 30DS workout and I walked 2 miles :) and I am planning to do the rest of the exercises before I lay down tonight. Drank plenty of water and stayed right at my cals!!! loving this group and the push that I am getting to accomplish my goals :) thanks Kristi, you're an awesome leader :):)
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes Kristi you are an awesome leader! Your challenges are tough but very good!

I did my strength workout today as well as the challenges except for the walking for today. I'll either finish it later this afternoon or tack in on to tomorrow's workout. School has started so I am busier now. Great work everyone! Have a great day!
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    I definitely agree! Kristi- you're an awesome motivator!! We have never met in person- but I feel like I can't let you DOWN! LMBO!!!! LOL.... But I did finish my excercise last nigh.. I am very glad that I pushed myself... So Day 2- here we go...Side Bar- I didn't drink as much water yesterday- I had a sore throat.. So today I am just going to drink warm water... (As if its tea) I know it sounds gross- but gotta do what I gotta do! :) Have a great day Team!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Skinny Minis!

Here are a couple great resources I have found recently. If you have a smart phone, Runtastic is a great free app. It will give you miles walked, pace and calories burned. Check out Eatingwell.com they have great meal plans and recipes!

Have a great day!

Tonya
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    Thanks Tonya!
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mwahahaha!

I walked my 2 + miles and did a new exercise video, as well as all of today's challenges including the extra 2 miles and post!! I am really excited because I haven't been as good at that as I would like.

However, I am terrified that the weight on the scale this morning when I checked-in was a fluke. Fingers crossed that it isn't. I am so hopeful that I will hit my November 2nd goal of 140 lbs. I just need to kick it up a notch and keep the momentum. Thanks ladies for helping me out so far :)
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Thanks for the resources Tonya! I am also loving all of these challenges...love to hate them?? haha! I can feel the progress...but the scale has been slow to budge!! Keeping a positive attitude though!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! first I love this week's challenge to post something on the forum daily, it keeps me going as I read the posts throghout the day :) Today I did my regular 30DS routine and walked 25 mins with the dog, thanks for the info on how to track miles walked, it will definately help! Plan to get on the treadmill when I get home for 60 minutes for my regular 40 minute jog n I will add extra 20mins to hopefully complete the extra 2 miles :D

Yesterday was a great day and today is even better.... let's get it ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Congratulations to everyone for completing yesterdays challenge and to everyone who has completed today;s challenge. It was a good one :) Good job on creating the challenges Kristi they have been awesome.

So yesterday I was under my calories and drank all my water go me lol.

Today was a bad day mentally for me, just wasn't fully with it but i did complete my challenges, did 45 minutes of a circuit training, 15 minutes on the stair climber. 30 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes of the 30 day shred
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    So far, I have done my regular 30DS workout and I walked 2 miles :) and I am planning to do the rest of the exercises before I lay down tonight. Drank plenty of water and stayed right at my cals!!! loving this group and the push that I am getting to accomplish my goals :) thanks Kristi, you're an awesome leader :):)

Thank you!!! That just made my day!!! This group is amazing!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Yes Kristi you are an awesome leader! Your challenges are tough but very good!

I did my strength workout today as well as the challenges except for the walking for today. I'll either finish it later this afternoon or tack in on to tomorrow's workout. School has started so I am busier now. Great work everyone! Have a great day!

Thanks Jessica!!! You made my day! Good luck with school! I know how hard it can be with so much on your plate!!! Great job this week!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    I definitely agree! Kristi- you're an awesome motivator!! We have never met in person- but I feel like I can't let you DOWN! LMBO!!!! LOL.... But I did finish my excercise last nigh.. I am very glad that I pushed myself... So Day 2- here we go...Side Bar- I didn't drink as much water yesterday- I had a sore throat.. So today I am just going to drink warm water... (As if its tea) I know it sounds gross- but gotta do what I gotta do! :) Have a great day Team!

hahahaha. I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! I feel like I can't let you guys down...that's the ONLY way I finished the challenge yesterday!!! I felt like everyone was watching me through the window screaming, "You BETTAAAAA finish strong!" Love your motivation and energy!!! You make a GREAT addition to this group!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Hi Skinny Minis!

Here are a couple great resources I have found recently. If you have a smart phone, Runtastic is a great free app. It will give you miles walked, pace and calories burned. Check out Eatingwell.com they have great meal plans and recipes!

Have a great day!

Tonya

Thank you so much Tonya for thinking to share this with us!!! I'm definitely going to look into both of those!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Mwahahaha!

I walked my 2 + miles and did a new exercise video, as well as all of today's challenges including the extra 2 miles and post!! I am really excited because I haven't been as good at that as I would like.

However, I am terrified that the weight on the scale this morning when I checked-in was a fluke. Fingers crossed that it isn't. I am so hopeful that I will hit my November 2nd goal of 140 lbs. I just need to kick it up a notch and keep the momentum. Thanks ladies for helping me out so far :)

So happy for you weight loss today!!! It's great to see those numbers go down!!! Don't stress on the fluke thing-the weight is going to come off regardless! Keep working at it!!! SO happy you're excited and you're doing so great!!!! Thanks! :)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Thanks for the resources Tonya! I am also loving all of these challenges...love to hate them?? haha! I can feel the progress...but the scale has been slow to budge!! Keeping a positive attitude though!

hahahahaha. girl you KNOW you love these things. Keep pushing, the weight is gonna FALL off in big numbers!!!! :)