Watcha cooking with?

2»

Replies

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,157 Member
    Air fryer, tiny crockpot, and a microwave. If it can't go into one of those things, it doesn't even make it onto my grocery list.
  • EdwardMH1
    EdwardMH1 Posts: 1 Member
    I am trying to learn how to cook, I have and use now and then (LOVE IT) a Ninja Foodi, an Anova Sous Vide Pro, I bought a Kamado Joe Grill but never used it, looking into a gas griddle, and smoker. I eat 90% of my meals out but I am slowly trying to learn to cook.26c9wioawt7x.jpg
    zfebrv74sei7.jpg

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    I LOVE to cook. Gas stovetop/oven/broiler for 90% of my cooking. But I also have crock-pots, a rotisserie, a George Foreman Evolve grille and an insta-pot pressure cooker that are each brilliant at what they do. My pots range from cast iron to restaurant grade aluminum to Berghoff non-stick. I'm tempted by the air fryer - and might someday succumb to a Black Friday deep discount - but right now, I can't really justify buying one more kitchen gadget.

• Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    With the heat, my go to lately is the air fryer and gas grill
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    My microwave.

This is so weird. The only things I eat that have to be cooked are my eggs and oatmeal/cream of rice/cream of wheat.

I just realized that!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited May 2021
    I Use stainless steel pots and pans on my Electric stove top and oven, use microwave to bake potatoes, cook oatmeal and sometimes veggies in or on microwave safe dishes. Sometimes I use my George Foreman to cook meat.