App and Website Diary Not Syncing?

Anyone else having issues with food diary on app versus website? They’re not in sync.

I usually enter food plans several days in advance and then adjust them as I go along. The app is recording properly, but the website is keeping both original and revised entries.

For example I totally revamped both lunch and then dinner plans Tuesday after a meeting ran late and we had Mexican at the last minute. The website has me at 3486, app has me around 22 or 2300. It kep both lunch versions and both dinner versions.

Same for today. Last minute lunch plans with friend. Cut breakfast back to toast and cream cheese to clear some calories, and deleted lunch til I can check the menu. Website retaining both.

Replies

• MsFraggleRed
    MsFraggleRed Posts: 11 Member
    Yes, I noticed the same thing. It took me a while to figure out why my Fitbit log kept showing the incorrect information until I realized the MFP log on the website is to blame. I hardly ever look there as I do all my logging in the app. Actually I just figured it out this morning and it had been doing it since Saturday.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    I've had problems recently with entries in the Android app duplicating, especially if I edit (like update quantity, or move item to a different meal). Seems like sometimes unrelated (unedited) items are affected, though I'm less sure about that part.