Before/After measurements and pictures

lkn42
lkn42 Posts: 37 Member
I'm upset with myself that I didn't think of documenting my pre-MFP measurements or even taking a "before" picture for comparison reasons. I asked my husband if he has a picture of me in his phone from before I started keeping track of my calories and he replied, "No....because you always yell at me for taking your picture and make me delete it". He's exaggerating....I never "yell" at him, but I did always ask him to delete any pictures of me. Now I wish I hadn't done that 😒. I guess I'll just start from where I am.

Replies

• penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yeah, this is what I ended up doing. We have some family pictures, but I always made sure I was wearing things that hid as much as I could of what I didn't like and that I was behind a kid or two! It wasn't until March I was actually willing to take a picture of my entire body so you could see its shape, and I had already lost some weight before then (I actually don't know exactly how much because I rarely stepped on the scale before then.)

But better to go ahead and start now! :)
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    I did not take pictures or measurements for a few weeks after I started but there is still much progress to be had so I took them anyway.