10,000 STEPS A DAY GOAL

Options
Hi, I haven't created a challenge before so hopefully this goes as intended..

I am challenging myself to get a minimum of 10,000 steps in per day.

Join in if you like. I haven't put a time frame. Just try your best and keep it up as long as possible.

Lately I have been walking more and really enjoying it and I think that it usually takes me an hour and a half to get to my step goal.

Replies

• Puddlejumper860
    Puddlejumper860 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Since taking an office job I am sitting WAY more than I would like,
  • Cj833
    Cj833 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’ve been trying to do that. But I’m on vacation now so I have fallen behind. I’ll join
  • Couryneyholmes
    Couryneyholmes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join. I am not ready to weigh myself and want to challenge myself with things that I can do right away, and accomplish right away, walking is that thing. I am in!
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll join 14300 a day was my original goal but lately haven't even been hitting 10000 so I could use the motivation to get back at
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this group! I set a goal to get 10k a day right after Christmas. So far I have been able to do it but some days are rough.
  • Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm joining too! I managed 10k steps on Friday 😁 did not do good yesterday but will try again today I've linked my step counter to the app which is fab now I can see how many calories it burns.

Let's do this!! 😁🤞🎉