Options
2»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Oh, J...
    I have 2 magnetic white boards on my fridge that I write "inspirational stuff" on
    ....its not working!

Well, maybe I need to change the message up a bit!

I like the thought, the quote about taking care of yourself, (your body) because that's where 'you live'
    Makes so much sense to me❤❤

i89wd5y3fvsf.png
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I once read an interview with one of my favorite authors, Octavia Butler who said she viewed every menial job she ever had to support her writing habit as "research" - for a character or setting she would someday write about

In that spirit, whenever I face a trial or disappointment, I try to view it as "research" for my next creative project or opportunity to be empathetic and understanding of another's suffering. It has helped me be much more open to seeing those opportunities to lift someone else up or at least be a comforting presence
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Consider that before long you will be nobody and nowhere, nor will any of the things exist that you now see, nor any of those who are now living. For all things are formed by nature to change and be turned and to perish in order that other things in continuous succession may exist.
    -Marcus Aurelius

https://youtu.be/pKP4cfU28vM