Replies

• Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Naked and typically in some crazy dream
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I sleep with that thang on me. My flute for when I have to heard snakes out of town and into their forever home with me, in hell.
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Boxers and a vest ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    completely naked in the shower, where I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub; then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the rapidly cooling hollowed-out carcass of my dying hope. And socks if its chilly
  • melaniewelch06
    melaniewelch06 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep unless I am naked.
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Depends
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Depends

It happens to all of us eventually
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I wear my husband like a snuggie for the first half hour, then sweat profusely for three hours while freezing to death. About 2am I put my frozen calves and feet against his thighs and steal all of the covers.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I sleep my bed with my pajamas just layered on top and not really on so I confuse my alien scientist that monitors my every move to throw off the results.
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I sleep my bed with my pajamas just layered on top and not really on so I confuse my alien scientist that monitors my every move to throw off the results.

#girlboss
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I wear my husband like a snuggie for the first half hour, then sweat profusely for three hours while freezing to death. About 2am I put my frozen calves and feet against his thighs and steal all of the covers.

Solidarity, sister ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป
  • dlben007
    dlben007 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pj and a knitted cap sometimes socks. I get cold easily.
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Pudding
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Undies ๐Ÿ‘™
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Naked
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I sleep in spite
  • mjy3631
    mjy3631 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Boxer no shirt... But when the kids are off to grandma's for the weekend Naked and on the couch lol