Back again...

Options
So I have done this journey before and it worked beautifully, totally active lost weight, etc. Well I got pregnant and it phased out to pregnancy and then taking care of a newborn. Well my son just turned 4 months 2 weeks ago, and I'm ready to get back to feeling better about myself. I love to lift people up and love the motivation others give me. Feel free to add me if you so choose!

Replies

• MrsDani008
    MrsDani008 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm still trying to lose the baby weight and my youngest is 12 years old 🤣 I blame food.
    I have been back and forth in Weight since children, I wish I could just find a happy medium and stay there.
    One day at a time 💪🏽good luck on your journey
  • anniestout61
    anniestout61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. 59 yr old retired married woman with one very old dog, no kids. I live in rural Eastern New Mexico and part time in North East Oklahoma. I quit about a year ago and made lots of excuses. Gained the weight I had lost (198), but now I'm back down to where I left off (181). My goal is to lose another 24 lbs but it would be really great to lose 44 lbs. I'm eating low carb/keto. It is working great for me. I just need to get active. I tore my meniscus and haven't been able to walk until yesterday so it is time to get back in shape, slowly.