Hi Hoppy Hi!

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
:heart: Hello everyone:happy: . . Just poppin in here to wish you a wonderfully productive day:smile: . . . May your day be full of sunshine. . :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: Did you have an NSV we would love to hear about it?

:happy: Did you find a new food or recipe or food that you like that you would like to share?

:smile: What is your favorite song?

I :heart: all my MFP friends and not yet friends!

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This is just too cheerful for me. Now if you gave me a cup of coffee, I'd feel like you were a Starbucks Employee with all that cheerfulness.
  • Veronica1332
    Options
    This is just too cheerful for me. Now if you gave me a cup of coffee, I'd feel like you were a Starbucks Employee with all that cheerfulness.

I agree lol
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

I was thinking perky. I don't do perky.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Jade, how dare you have fun in the chit-chat, FUN, and games forum! Naughty, naughty girl! I have nothing positive to add, but I see that's not a requirement, so go me! But I love your positive energy!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yay! *twirls*:smile::smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

I love being cheerful. . it is so much more fun then feelin gloomy. . . and I am sitting here with my cup of coffee. . albeit it is not starbucks. . .lol
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Yay! *twirls*:smile::smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just got to say . . . I love this picture. . it makes me smile everytime I see it. . lol
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    way to much going on
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I'm going to drink TONS of water today...