Christmas goal?

Options
I've just set mine at 26lb before christmas, 21 to go! lol

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can make that goal, but you have motivated me. I will set my goal of 15 pounds by Christmas. I noticed that you are doing the C25K. I started last night. Good Luck!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too!!! LOL..... I want to loose 9 by Thanksgiving....and to still be there at Christmas!!!:)
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    15lbs for me...that would be the best gift to myself :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I will be under 100kg. Nine to go.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i want to lose the rest of my remaining 13 lb by christmas. that would be amazing!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    My goal...20 pounds by Christmas :) Would be the first time I weighed that low since I was a child.
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    My goal was 20 lbs by Thanksgiving, so I'll say 25 lbs by Christmas. That would be so awesome. I'm ready for the hard work.
  • heathurr
    heathurr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down 31 pounds by Christmas and be at a nice fabulous 165. Not my ultimate goal, but definitely smaller than I've been in a long time. :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    10 lbs by Thanksgiving would be good for me.. and not to gain any by Christmas would be great too!
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    Well, as of this a.m. I'm only 2lbs away from where I wanted to be by THANKSGIVING LOL so I guess I need to readjust. :) Let's say 15 more by Christmas. That'd be awesome, and would put me lighter than I've been in at least 8 years :D
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    My goal by Christmas is about 40 lbs! I hope I can do it.
  • wheeler05
    wheeler05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25 lbs by Christmas.
  • mj_zepeda
    mj_zepeda Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    my goal is losing 9 lbs for XMas:happy: .... but to be more precise I would like to lose 8% body fat!
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Me too! I'll do 26 w/ you!! I'll add u on now if you dont mind good luck!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    15 - 20lb for me by Christmas.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My goal was 20 lbs by Thanksgiving, so I'll say 25 lbs by Christmas. That would be so awesome. I'm ready for the hard work.

Ditto!! Sounds like what I was hoping for: 20 more by Thanksgiving... my final goal is for 20-24 more total lbs - that would be SWEET!!! Good luck.. we can ALL do it!!!

SW: 184
    CW: 154
    GW: 130