New here!😄

Options
teetag1
teetag1 Posts: 2 Member
Hi. I’m new here. Been on WW it’s been slow. Also combined DrMcdougalls starch solution diet eating mostly Whole Foods ex. Potatoes/ veggies. I lost 14 lbs so far but have been at a plateau 5 weeks!!! Going crazy as I’m tracking weighing exercising at times up to 20,000 steps logged in a day.
I’m on my feet all day at work walking no sitting ever. So I decided to calculate a weeks worth of my food on here and found out I was eating 900-1150 a day only.
Hoping this is what was wrong. So for my height and weight it says on here 1400
I’m trying that this week. Any advice is appreciated 😄

Replies

• curlyt0es
    curlyt0es Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't have much advice but welcome to the forums! Simply counting calories has always worked for me - I can lose about a pound a week if I keep myself to 1350/week or so. I understand you have to eat at least 1200/day or you'll be malnourished. Maybe if you just count calories and eat sensibly (fruits, veggies, lean protein) without cutting any particular food it could shake up your weight loss.
    Good luck!
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My advice: Make sure to log everything you eat. I prefer to pre-log in the morning and adjust as I go. Also, weigh everything on a food scale. You'd be surprised how "off" you can be with food portions (in both directions).

I'd guess that if you haven't lost any weight in 5 weeks, you're not really eating only 900-1150 calories (especially with that much walking).
  • teetag1
    teetag1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m really being honest. I track daily in WW. I have a scale and use measuring cups to measure my oatmeal even! Lol. I have not gained I’m just stuck so that’s when I decided to look at my Daily foods I’m eating in calories on this app. It took time but I did a full week and I eat a lot of the same things weekly so this was a good example for me. Well I am trying by adding 250 calories at least so let’s see but thx for your input!