Whole new wardrobe

I hated all the clothes I was having to wear with putting on weight I never wanted to spend any money on pretty clothes. Slowly going through all of my old clothes I haven’t wore for 2 years 80% of them now fit I love being able to wear all my pretty clothes again uvl4i3nhq65n.jpeg

Replies

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    That's wonderful! It's such a great feeling when clothes go from camouflage to WOW! Congrats!
  • titchy_michelle
    titchy_michelle Posts: 51 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    That's wonderful! It's such a great feeling when clothes go from camouflage to WOW! Congrats!
    Thank you 😊 It definitely is i feel so much more confident in my pretty clothes I didn’t even want to leave the house when I was bigger
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    I feel you. I had to buy clothes in bigger size because I am a professional and after one year of ill fitting clothes I just couldn't anymore.

Congratulations on your achievement. Good fitting clothes just have a way of making one feel better.
  • titchy_michelle
    MsBaz2018 wrote: »
    I feel you. I had to buy clothes in bigger size because I am a professional and after one year of ill fitting clothes I just couldn't anymore.

Congratulations on your achievement. Good fitting clothes just have a way of making one feel better.

Thank you 😊 I only bought 3 pair of jeans and rotated them and my bigger tops I bought in charity shops I hadn’t bought anything brand new in 2 years apart from underwear 🤣 If I can get rid of my muffin top most of my old jeans will fit now aswell
  • MotherOfEldritch
    MotherOfEldritch Posts: 4 Member
    this is amazing!

I don't have any "old" clothes, but I have the same thing with not buying pretty things. My mind is telling me I don't really deserve them.
    I do keep a Pinterest board for just the occasion you're celebrating.
  • titchy_michelle
    this is amazing!

I don't have any "old" clothes, but I have the same thing with not buying pretty things. My mind is telling me I don't really deserve them.
    I do keep a Pinterest board for just the occasion you're celebrating.

Thank you 😊 Of course you deserve them I used to buy things in thrift shops and I still buy the odd thing I’ve got some really nice clothes in there it maybe worth having a look if your not wanting to spend too much.