Please cancel all

debcurry5262
debcurry5262 Posts: 1 Member
Please cancel all remaining
«1

Replies

  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Pretty sure they've been doing that since March 2020.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited June 2021
    Plus specific gender, sexual preference, income level and political affiliation. :)

    I think I do too many surveys. :/
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm busy that day. Can we have an end of the world party on Friday, Then shoot for a weekend apocalypse?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    I'm busy that day. Can we have an end of the world party on Friday, Then shoot for a weekend apocalypse?

    That sounds like it might work.....

    I'll just need to make a trip over to Costco for a massive Dorito purchase.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Can you return a case of condoms and my multivitamins? I don't guess I will be needing them after Sunday.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    I'd like to vote for an Apocalypse Monday if we can accommodate that. Though @Motorsheen makes a compelling argument for the 17th, the whole Roman XVII / VIXI / "I have lived" death superstition. In fact, that's even better.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    Can you return a case of condoms and my multivitamins? I don't guess I will be needing them after Sunday.

    I'll have limited space in my car.

    I'll be test driving a McLaren that day......without any intention of returning it. (great car / not much room)
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    I'd like to vote for an Apocalypse Monday if we can accommodate that. Though @Motorsheen makes a compelling argument for the 17th, the whole Roman XVII / VIXI / "I have lived" death superstition. In fact, that's even better.

    Mondays are my favorite day of the week, lets don't end it all on a Monday....its what most of the world expects. It should come as a surprise. Maybe Thursday? We can't mess up Taco Tuesday now can we....?
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    edited June 2021
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wa43FNUdpU8

    I can never get a video to post. Technologically challenged am I.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    I'd like to vote for an Apocalypse Monday if we can accommodate that. Though @Motorsheen makes a compelling argument for the 17th, the whole Roman XVII / VIXI / "I have lived" death superstition. In fact, that's even better.

    Mondays are my favorite day of the week, lets don't end it all on a Monday....its what most of the world expects. It should come as a surprise. Maybe Thursday? We can't mess up Taco Tuesday now can we....?

    let's just ensure that there is no conflict with Thursday Night Football. ( it's a simple pleasure, okay ? )

    we're still early in the year, so we're probably okay just to 'end it all' rather soon.

    Frankly, the sooner - the better.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    I guess I will go ahead and max out my credit cards and overdraw my checking account this weekend.

    Then I will be like most everyone else.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    I guess I will go ahead and max out my credit cards and overdraw my checking account this weekend.

    Then I will be like most everyone else.

    while you're at it, go ahead and take out a lease on a brand new pick-up truck and don't forget to sign up for a second mortgage or two.

    no need to worry, if things get really bad.... you can always just go to the lake and drink cheap beer.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,532 Member
    I add my vote for an asteroid strike. Lets make it a doozie, I've wasted enough time here.
  • SilverJem77
    SilverJem77 Posts: 46 Member
    When I was out on my walk this afternoon and listening to music, Aenima by Tool came on and I totally thought of this thread. 😂