Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• johanna_elaine
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!
    The miles might will be a big challenge for me. The only exercise I'm currently doing is the 30 day shred . But I'll try .

Name: Johanna
    Cw:187.8
    Halloween goal: 177.8 (10 lbs)
  • Page2777
    Options
    im up for this 5% for me would be just over 8 pounds altho my weigh in is the 18th so might be slightly different by then

so currently 177
    halloween 169

that feels do able (i hope) only thing i dont do running and cycling i do zumba 6 times a week and i go by minutes is that ok so i will aim to do 10800 minutes (that should mean 30mins 6 times a week for the 6 weeks)
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    I would really love to join!
    My start weight is 83 kg, which means 5% would be 4 kg. I'm dead excited as this would put me under 80, which is a HUGE landmark for me :)

Thanks for starting this challenge!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Testing signature banner...

Yay it worked!! Thanks!
  • ColleenB1980
    ColleenB1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can I join in please, my target is 8.25 lbs
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Can I join in on this one? I started trying to re-focus my energy a week and a half ago when I tipped the scale at 305.2. I never wanted to be in the 300s again. My CW is 289.4 so that would make 5% about 14 1/2 pounds...so we'll just say 15. Not sure what my long term goal weight is because I have never been under weight. By 8th grade I was over 200 pounds...and it might have even been before that. That's the earliest weigh in instance I remember! I am currently walking a couple of miles a day so I'm fairly certain I can knock the 100 miles out if I set my mind to it!!!
  • olso2255
    Options
    I'm having a hard time getting the banner to work. Can anyone help me with this? I used image shack and copied/pasted both thumbnail and forum codes...
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    So I did the math and if we each do at the least 2.4 miles a day we will all make the 100 miles before Halloween :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    count me in please
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time getting the banner to work. Can anyone help me with this? I used image shack and copied/pasted both thumbnail and forum codes...

change the IMG to img
  • wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5% will be 6lbs for me!
  • vixxy83
    Options
    would love to do this as its my first challenge wouldnt know how to track the mileage tho so would it be ok if i do the pound thing it would be basically 9- 10 pounds by halloween, i do gym walk quite abit at the salon once a week do abit of zumba
    Vikki x
  • a_smaller_steph
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join! 5% would be 12 lbs putting me at 238! That would be AWESOME! I am going to walk the 100 miles! Thats 3.3 miles 5 days a week! I'm starting early TONIGHT! I'm excited to get going towards my goals!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    There are so many people joining this now!
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi Elena,

Can I be in too? Is there room? 5% will be about 10lbs, which is great!

Where do we post the weigh in? Looking forward to it.

I can reweigh on 9/19, but for now:

SW 202lbs
    Halloween Goal 192lbs
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! 5% would be 10 lbs and I would love to be soooo close to my 1st goal by Halloween.....I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow and am scared!!!
  • anvacarz
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm new to MFP as of yesterday and the atmosphere seems very encouraging. I LOVE the 100 miles aspect!! :)

My goal is 6 pounds, then.
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    checking out my new sign.. my cw is 191. by end of halloween, i would be 181..
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How do you add the banner?
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    im in to as well!!! i cant wait to start