100+ lbs to go...

Hi there.
I have a long way to go. Anyone want to team up for the journey?

Replies

• quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    I’m 15lbs down from spring break (mid march) but still have 115-120 to go. I’d join up with you for this journey.
  • Sunshinewalk419
    Sunshinewalk419 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 15lbs down from spring break (mid march) but still have 115-120 to go. I’d join up with you for this journey.

I just started today but I used to use MFP years ago. Good luck to you.
  • scootrboot
    scootrboot Posts: 2 Member
    Ready to start... :) Working out but need help with meals :/ It would be nice to have folks to check in with.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
    Great group for those with a lot to lose, very active threads and members at various stages of their weight loss/maintenance.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    I too have 100lbs to lose, anyone can feel free to add/message me. Let's do this!
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,291 Member
    I have over 100 pounds to go - and I have a group that is just getting started so if anyone here wants to join me
    would appreciate it as I would like to make the team an active one - it is called 100+ pounds to lose - was started 5 days ago so brand new and needs people that want to encourage each other - come have a look
  • busymomrn0629
    busymomrn0629 Posts: 2 Member
    I have about 125 pound that I’d like to erase from the scale. I try to think of it as ‘just one pound’ and it’s easier to Digest. 125 just sound so far away, but one pound stacked on one pound, I can do that.

I do my VERY best just for today and then I put put that day away and it becomes yesterday. Don’t worry about yesterday, we are on to today. ❤️⭐️
  • pahky
    pahky Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone! I have right at 170lbs to lose. I'd love to add some others who are in a similar boat. I'm very transparent about my eating and my diary is always open. I also love to speak with and encourage others.
  • vparks5915
    vparks5915 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello I’m in the process of losing 100 pounds. So far have lost 18 pounds. Me and my son are on this journey together. Non scale victories so far : he needs a new belt and he says I don’t snore as loud lol 😂 I would love to be in a group of others with 100+ to lose. We can do it! 💪🏽❤️🙌🏽
  • vparks5915
    I have about 125 pound that I’d like to erase from the scale. I try to think of it as ‘just one pound’ and it’s easier to Digest. 125 just sound so far away, but one pound stacked on one pound, I can do that.

I do my VERY best just for today and then I put put that day away and it becomes yesterday. Don’t worry about yesterday, we are on to today. ❤️⭐️

• vparks5915
    Absolutely! We can do it!!! 😊

• pdd1216
    pdd1216 Posts: 319 Member
    I'm right there with you. I haven't used MFP before but I have gained and lost and gained it all back. Currently have at least 125 to lose. I'm sure my dr would like it to be more. Definitely looking for support along the journey.
  • Tsinsin1
    Tsinsin1 Posts: 4 Member
    Good morning, and I have 100 pounds and I will still be over weight, but better than now. I need a walking buddy, or an gym buddy, or just someone to ask me how I did yesterday. You would think with two dogs to walk, an a gym membership , and a trainer I would be rocking this, but I am a stress eater. I also eat out of boredom (really dumb I know), but it is what it is. I love to visit and drink my black coffee, (that's how I de-stress) but that has gone by the way. I love to meet people and visit, even if it means driving a ways. Anyway, hello there.
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Hello!

I started earlier this spring with 130# to lose. :#
    Now with 36# gone, I'm just under 100# to go.
    Which is where I started from last time I was on MFP, about 5 years ago, and only got halfway there before things fell apart....
    So yeah, I'm in. Hopefully to make it stick this time. :p
  • hucklesuckle2385
    hucklesuckle2385 Posts: 3 Member
    I have lost 20 of the 120 pounds I want to lose. My problem.... I have Endo and PCOS which makes losing weight extremely hard which makes it is so hard to stay motivated, especially on the days where my mental health is being attacked by anxiety and depression!

I will definitely join this journey with you!
  • PopGoesTheCoyote
    PopGoesTheCoyote Posts: 94 Member
    I have about 120lbs to lose and have only lost 5 so far. I will be happy to add others and you can add me too. I would be happy for the company of others who are on a similar project.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,113 Member
    Boosting the signal. Great to see you. ✨
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    I am currently 242 and I would love to lose 100 pounds! 142 seems unrealistic though because I’ve always been a thick, curvy girl so I will naturally weigh more than that. Right now I’m just focusing on getting down to 200 pounds. Even that goal feels really overwhelming :(
  • Kelly4374
    Kelly4374 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey, Kelly here 😁hoping to be below 200 for the first time in my adulthood. So 140-150ish