Help! 2 weeks to get my fitness level up

Options
2»

Replies

• Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    My husband and I did a lot of consecutive daily walk/runs (20min max per day, 1.66 measly miles!), interspersed with cycling (aver 12 miles) on days we really couldn't face staggering around the route again......

.....Either way, I'll continue to stagger around, cycle and swim. I'll also throw in some weights and yoga. Who knows. This time next year I may even do a Triathlon - if I can stop feeling like death warmed up on the runs!
    [/i]

Congrats on passing your test!!

And re: the bolded: That's how you're supposed to feel during a triathlon run. ;)
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    Lietchi wrote: »
    My husband and I did a lot of consecutive daily walk/runs (20min max per day, 1.66 measly miles!), interspersed with cycling (aver 12 miles) on days we really couldn't face staggering around the route again......

.....Either way, I'll continue to stagger around, cycle and swim. I'll also throw in some weights and yoga. Who knows. This time next year I may even do a Triathlon - if I can stop feeling like death warmed up on the runs!
    [/i]

Congrats on passing your test!!

And re: the bolded: That's how you're supposed to feel during a triathlon run. ;)

Ha ha ha ha :|:o:s;):D