Hello from kansas !

monicaschale
monicaschale Posts: 8 Member
Just thought I would stop in and say hi

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Howdy. Not from there but spent lots of times out there in the KC area for work. Work and food. Love OKey Joe’s, Herferd Hiuse, and Jess and Jim’s.

Always fatten myself up at those places when I’m in the KC /Olathe/Overland Park area.

I forget what it says but I was surprised after years of loving OKey Joe’s seeing that sign about not being from Oklahoma or something. It was odd.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Hai
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

Been a member for almost 10 years and this is your 2nd post?

Whacha been do-in?

Looks she’s only been a member since June 11th 🤔
  • shifuyaku1309
    shifuyaku1309 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello from Missouri! 😎
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Hi neighbor! I'm in Nebraska
  • monicaschale

Been a member for almost 10 years and this is your 2nd post?

Whacha been do-in?

Well apparently I downloaded the app way back then and didn’t do anything with it. Was going through a divorce back then soooo who knows where my head was at 🤷‍♀️ That’s the best answer I can give ya . I redownloaded the app and n the 11th so here I am again
  • monicaschale
    Hello from Missouri! 😎

Hello Missouri. I will be in the St. Louis area around the 4th
  • monicaschale
    Zoomie402 wrote: »
    Hi neighbor! I'm in Nebraska

Hello Nebraska , in my job I work with a company based in omaha Midwest respiratory
  • monicaschale
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Howdy. Not from there but spent lots of times out there in the KC area for work. Work and food. Love OKey Joe’s, Herferd Hiuse, and Jess and Jim’s.

Always fatten myself up at those places when I’m in the KC /Olathe/Overland Park area.

I forget what it says but I was surprised after years of loving OKey Joe’s seeing that sign about not being from Oklahoma or something. It was odd.

KC definitely does have some good food last time I was over that way was when my youngest son was having surgery right before everything got shut down
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

KC definitely does have some good food last time I was over that way was when my youngest son was having surgery right before everything got shut down

I got shut-down long before anything else got shut-down, I damn sure did.

It seems that shut-down is now my comfort zone. So it goes.

Oh..... and 'Hello'.

You won't find nicer folks than those from Kansas.