Best pizza for the calories?

Options
I recently had an Eating Right individual size frozen pizza. I think they're around 220 calories. However, when I was done eating it, my pizza craving wasn't satisfied! It just wasn't ooey-gooey pizza-y enough for my tastes! I prefer now to spend the extra 110 or so calories on a serving of red baron french bread pizza (in fact, I have one in the oven right now. YUM!) I also do better with these single servings pizzas...otherwise, I'll pick on leftover pizza all day.

What do you think is the best pizza for the calories?

Replies

• mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    I recently had an Eating Right individual size frozen pizza. I think they're around 220 calories. However, when I was done eating it, my pizza craving wasn't satisfied! It just wasn't ooey-gooey pizza-y enough for my tastes! I prefer now to spend the extra 110 or so calories on a serving of red baron french bread pizza (in fact, I have one in the oven right now. YUM!) I also do better with these single servings pizzas...otherwise, I'll pick on leftover pizza all day.

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's hot and ready pepperoni pizzas. $5, ooey, gooey, and about 280 calories per slice!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Little Caesar's hot and ready pepperoni pizzas. $5, ooey, gooey, and about 280 calories per slice!

Now....if only i could get myself to stop at one slice...or even two!
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

• Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    In Canada we have a grocery store called Soebys they have a Jr. Pizza for kids 2 per package at 200 each. I usually eat both and have a big garden salad for supper on days when I'm rushed home from work and have the calories available.
    22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter