Decided to join WW

Options
124»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,611 Member
    Options
    Who stopped you from eating the same foods the same way while counting calories?

Of COURSE what you eat matters (satiation for the calories) and of course if you continue to make life difficult for you requiring white knuckling will power to you get through the day, this is unsustainable and will eventually fail.

WW seems to have some people overdoing free foods to the point of eliminating deficits and some not eating enough of them and going on to create unsustainably large deficits.

Being willing to adjust to a Goldilocks deficit allows you to keep going (sustainability)... and if you keep going long enough, you win!
  • Bookkeeper1024
    Bookkeeper1024 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am glad you found something that works well for you. I am using the old ww points and counting calories to make sure I am not undereating. I lost 40 pounds years ago on weight watchers the old ww points system. I think it is great to do MFP with weight watchers.
  • jaimeg71
    jaimeg71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the past I have done WW and MFP together. For me it worked and I think that the meetings was my "hold me accountable" which is what I needed. Do you and enjoy the journey!

***Cheers to healthy 2021***