2ndGW:160lbs
2ndGW:160LBS with muscle
yxgrfak3my8i.jpg
xsadnnkmyabc.jpg

Replies

• smudge521
    smudge521 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You must be so proud of yourself! You look good, like really good! very pretty girl before and after. Love the tattoos too!
  • KelBlundell
    KelBlundell Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazingly! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love your confidence, and you look fantastic!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job!
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Re your 2nd goal (160 lbs with muscle) with all that cardio, you will have muscle when you reach 160. Great work. keep going!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Love your goals! And your ink! Nice work, you have done an amazing job so far!
  • Krishnendu67
    Krishnendu67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    love your determination..Can u help me with some motivation? How much do u exercise everyday? I get very frustrated exercising for about 20 minutes...
  • lgfaciane
    lgfaciane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    love your determination..Can u help me with some motivation? How much do u exercise everyday? I get very frustrated exercising for about 20 minutes...

I do a 2 mile walk everyday which is about 30 to 35 min for Me. It also has to do with how much u weigh, the more u lose I would add a lil more cardio. Now that I'm getting closer to my goal I added in 30 mins of strength training with resistance bands. It's all about consistency taking the lil steps everyday to get to the main goal. Don't be frustrated and if you do take that time to do some more cardio because I can assure it will make you're mental health alot happier. You can add me if you like. Hope this was a help.
  • lgfaciane
    lgfaciane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Re your 2nd goal (160 lbs with muscle) with all that cardio, you will have muscle when you reach 160. Great work. keep going!

Oh man u sure did get me excited lol. I sure hope so 🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • christinanaomi84
    christinanaomi84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Girl I need this motivation..add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!