Life after divorce. New beginning, new body!

Options
Doing this for myself firstly. Anyone else? Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• vs851815
    vs851815 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Be strong, keep yourself MOTIVATED ๐Ÿค˜
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's where I started many moons ago (this is my second account). I set 3 goals, one of which was to run a 5k and I've done much bigger than that since then. 9 years later, my weight has fluctuated again, but I am refocusing on me.

What are your goals? How are you doing currently with your emotional health (I know divorce can be rough)?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,527 Member
    Options
    I have been divorced since 2005... You have to put yourself 1st ...You got this ... Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • nathycosta93
    nathycosta93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's where I started many moons ago (this is my second account). I set 3 goals, one of which was to run a 5k and I've done much bigger than that since then. 9 years later, my weight has fluctuated again, but I am refocusing on me.

What are your goals? How are you doing currently with your emotional health (I know divorce can be rough)?

I am glad you are back :smile: and reached your goal before i am sure you will do it again. About the fluctuations it is what happened to me. I have been overweight most of my childhood and early adulthood. I then lost a lot of weight and was so focused, til i met my ex. I gained all over and reached my highest weight ever. I managed to lose some already.

My goal is to reach 65kg or 143pounds.. i am currently 78-79kg(172-174 pounds). I started dieting in may, basically i am trying to stay under 1500cal per day. Also i started gym 2 weeks ago. I want to lose around 2.2kg(4.8pounds) per month and reach my final goal by december. I want to build a new lifestyle eating healthy and be active doing things i enjoy doing.

About the emotional part i am doing my best and i believe i am in the right path to recover :smiley: , thx for asking.
  • nathycosta93
    Options
    Be strong, keep yourself MOTIVATED ๐Ÿค˜

Thx :wink:
  • sarakenna12
    sarakenna12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals, though I'm about 10 lbs behind you. I'll add you!
  • Newyouwoohoo
    Newyouwoohoo Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    :)
  • nathycosta93
    Options
    We have similar goals, though I'm about 10 lbs behind you. I'll add you!

Awesome :smiley: we can definitely do this!
  • nathycosta93
    Options
    This is where I am too. I had my daughter in July 2018 and my son in June 2020 and my divorce was finalized in December 2020. I am wanting so badly to do this for myself and work towards a better me. I am about 190 right now and I am hoping that with some hard work, focus and dedication that I can see the 140's :)

Awwww that is great you do have great motivations your 2 babies! My divorce is still in process, but i am separated since late october 2020. But first and for all we gotta do that for ourselves like you said.

In my case i want to be a healthy old lady :smiley: so i can enjoy my retirement without lots of pain and be active. No point to work like crazy then retire and not being able to do much stuff.

We are all doing the right thing for us. We just need to keep the hard work and all comes into place.