Beginner questions...

Options
I find this app very confusing. I downloaded to get the premium for the free trial and I make my own salad dressing with specific ingredients... I am trying to figure out the easiest way to Use log this so I went in to create my own recipe and it doesn't even let me scan the barcodes on my products there is not even a barcode scanner available.... Why is this? Wouldn't that be one of the most important features to have... It says it will allow me to manually enter or download something so what am I supposed to do?

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,301 Member
    Options
    I've never used the recipe builder.
    There is a barcode scanner for sure in the food diary though. Go to your food diary and tap on Add Food and you'll see a barcode pictogram right next to the search bar.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    There’s a barcode scanner function in the Recipe builder too. If you’re on iOS it’s at the bottom right when you go to ‘Add Ingredient’. I believe it’s top right on Android.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    There’s a barcode scanner function in the Recipe builder too. If you’re on iOS it’s at the bottom right when you go to ‘Add Ingredient’. I believe it’s top right on Android.

Yep, top right on Android.
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    There's a little learning curve, took me awhile to figure it out