When You've Eaten All Your Calories at Breakfast 😲

Options
2»

Replies

• dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    If you want to go the seafood route, a shrimp louie or crab louie salad with several kinds of vegetables would be a tasty option, quick and easy if you use precooked seafood and premade or microwave-steamed vegetables. An egg white omelette with vegetables could be good too, if you are OK having more eggs.
  • MJW12020
    MJW12020 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A bowl of salad and a bunch of prawns (or shrimp or whatever they are where you live) - they are ridiculously low calorie and full of protein.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, people get into the mindset that "Well, I've already ruined the day, so *kitten* it, I'm going to eat whatever I want today and start fresh tomorrow."

I call that 'the misewells' - as in, I've eaten much too much and so I misewell keep eating and start afresh tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. It really helped me keep to plan. I have a lot of trouble dealing with foods off my deficit plan... but that's a subject for whole other thread 😁
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    MsCzar wrote: »
    Well, most of them anyway. What are some good ideas for VERY low-cal dinners? Hoping someone here has a better idea than my 'can of tuna & water' plan.

Is this normal for you or was it a special occasion?
  • TheWaistBasket
    TheWaistBasket Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If I eat all the calories for breakfast, which has happened, then I fast for the rest of the day. If I have some calories left, then I find something that will fit in.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    egg whites on low carb flatbread. Nothing better than a egg sandwich. If you got enough calories throw in 1/2 pc of cheese.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'd be making cabbage and tomato soup. :-)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I agree with those who say to eat how you normally do for the rest of the day. Consider it a maintenance or slightly over day, then consider cutting back A LITTLE each day for a week to balance it out. Or you might have a maintenance week, it's not the end of the world. You can't fix everything in a day.
    PS ITs not that hard to eat most of your calories at breakfast, especially in a restaurant.